LG P930 coming with 720x1280 screen, pixel density to outgrow Retina Display?
0. phoneArena posted on 19 May 2011, 02:30
The LG P930 might not see the light of day in the next couple of weeks or even months, but we can bet on the fact that LG has already started plotting its next-generation flagship and the LG P930 is one very…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. messiah posted on 19 May 2011, 03:09 1 1
apple will freak and sue over the retina name use... that was Apple's label...
jealousy will drive them mad!!!!!
14. messiah posted on 19 May 2011, 12:53 0 0
lol what are you jumpin on me for? lol....jump on the picture ya mo-mo
15. remixfa posted on 19 May 2011, 13:24 1 0
Apple cant sue LG.. LG MAKES the Retina display that apple uses. Apple can call it whatever the hell they want but they cant sue the person that actually owns the tech.. lol
17. Lucas777 posted on 19 May 2011, 19:28 0 0
theydont make it... they manufacture it...
4. Justs Add (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 03:54 1 1
so good but with super amoled plus is better
6. TDroid21 posted on 19 May 2011, 05:28 0 0
Google nexus tab will blew ipad out of teh water if it were to have this kinda display.
Aren't tehre any update yet on nexus tab?
7. d (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 06:09 4 2
Not possible,Steve Jobs assured devotees that retina was the best and had the absolute maximum resolution the human eye can ever see so this must be a lie. Apple are always the best and no other screen can be better even if it does has much higher resultion and brightness or contrast because if it isn't on a iphone it doesn't matter. Steve Jobs will soon clear this awful blasphemy up soon with us loyal servants and ease our minds that he was correct with retina display and that apple loves us
10. luis_lopez_351 posted on 19 May 2011, 08:27 1 1
I dont even know why you It3rds open your mouth. Apple doesnt even manufacture their screens.Also, You dont know what goes on behind LG's Entire Factory. And if Apple loved you, Wheres the External memory, Great Call quality, Flash, Universal USB, Dual Core, 4G, Bigger Screen, Durable screen, Ect...
11. protozeloz posted on 19 May 2011, 10:02 0 0
I think he is using sarcasm.... its hard to tell tho
8. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 06:14 1 0
Human eyes only recognize 320ppi and Retina display it's already 326ppi!
12. andro (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 10:49 0 0
The above statement is entirely wrong and sounds almost like a Steve Jobs islave pr statement see below
Not that fanboys will believe theses findings,Steve Jobs will not allow it!
16. 530gemini posted on 19 May 2011, 17:42 0 2
It's been almost a year now, and no phone could match the ip4's resolution. But of course the iphone is playing catch up, lol.
18. Whateverman posted on 19 May 2011, 21:57 1 0
Still playing the victim I see. Yes, it is possible that a phone with the highest ppi to still be plying catchup in the eyes of others. But who knows, maybe Apple will revolutionize the industry again with the iPhone 4s or 5.
21. protozeloz posted on 20 May 2011, 10:15 1 0
lol playing catch up? to me a resolution higher that what the human eye is not a priority when you can focus on other aspects like visualization under direct sunlight more vivid colors and power saving instead of making something you ant actually appreciate, I bet if android had higher ress and you will be saying you don't need it, and why do I know this? because is the same thing you said when your iPad2 screen resolution was lower than the ones on the android tablets.... that just mean you are just another hypocrite
19. gumiho (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 00:48 1 0
apple will then create a screen that no human eye can recognize.lol
20. Ben (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 06:33 0 0
apples retina claims have always been false claims and pr stunts to enslave the fanboys