LG P870 Escape poses for picture wearing AT&T clothes
0. phoneArena 09 Sep 2012, 21:32 posted on
The LG Escape is amid-ranger coming to AT&T with the type of specs you would expect from such a device such as a 4.3 inch screen, dual-core 1.2GHz processor and a 5MP camera; despite the mid-range nature of the LG Escape, it does have the latest Optimus UI running on top of Android 4.0...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this is by far the most appealing version of the Optimus UI. if the Optimus G has this UI it'll strengthen the chances of me getting an LG after all these years. o:
2. AppleIsGod (Posts: 51; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Yes, this is the new Optimus UI as seen on the LG Optimus 4X HD.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well it's seemed kind of fragmented lately because i've been seeing different looking UI's on some of LG's other ICS devices.
3. AndroidLife (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
that 300 dollar price tag is a little steep in my opinion (on Verizon). Ill just go with the Droid Razr HD Maxx. Although I know i'll miss out on that quad-core processor :(.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's probable that the MAXX HD won't be so cheap either so if i were you i'd take a good look at this supposed Blaze that LG is bringing to Verizon before you chomp down on a MAXX HD. as a Moto fanboy i sure don't blame you for wanting it though. it's definitely a top notch phone.
8. AndroidLife (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Since the M is $100, I think it will be $200 dollars for the Razr HD, and the Maxx HD being $250 at the most. The Blaze is a super phone while the Maxx HD is a tier below that. Also with that $100 of credit motorola is giving out for there phones that are not receiving Jelly bean, since I have a Droid X2, it would be crazy for me not to take advantage of that. I mean can you really go wrong with a water proof, extreme battery saving,beautifully constructed phone like the Maxx HD? I will admit though I was looking at the Optimus G at one point so I will make sure to check out the blaze none the less. Oh and we need more moto fanboys on here lol motorola is so underated.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh well if you're getting that $100 credit then i guess that would make it even more enticing. o:
yeah, they sure are. they're the real competition to Samsung in the Android Realm.
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Man, this better not be the AT&T "version" of the Optimus G.
13. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Google doesn't support it anymore. It's off the market too. It just uses too much battery. Jobs was right about this one.
14. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I mean camera flash. Sorry for misclarification lol
15. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Oh, really? There's no flash? That's something so simple now wth?
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
"Under the hood is a duel-core 1.2GHz processor and the camera on back is a 5MP shooter."
i wonder how will the cores DUEL? :P
11. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
This is a mid rage?
The battery is almost better then most High end Smartphones
12. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
We just got a dummy version in recently, so I imagine the phone will be getting released soon. I have to say, with the checkered back and the black textured band around the phone, it looks and feels nice. From the dummy I can confirm that there is no flash and it does have NFC as well. Looking forward to getting a feel of the real device when it comes in.