LG Optimus Vu for Verizon spotted running Ice Cream Sandwich
1. Birds (Posts: 1150; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I thought it had an S3, well this changes everything...
2. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
But this phone is ugly ah hell, the S3 is not.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
she meant the 3rd Generation Snapdragon not the SIII. that's why i use the Roman number for the Samsung and not a regular 3.
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Still thumbs up for you for coining the term ugly for this phone even if you misunderstood the 's3' which is talking about the old version chipset.. But seriously. It's one ugly phone. Can't compete with note..
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they might be mistaken but it makes more sense for it to have an S4. o:
8. Nick_T (Posts: 163; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Yeah, it is actually a 1.5GHz S3, not an S4. Sorry about that.
5. e.wvu (unregistered)
That phone is just too squared.
7. tigermcm (Posts: 836; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
thank you I was going to say that. Sheesh i thought it was a note replacement but the exact square shape is NOT working for me
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3099; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I complain about devices being too narrow but this I can't imagine holding in my hand, let alone on my pocket. Its just too wide, where the Note is at least somewhat usable with one hand and can fit into your skinny jeans still.
Specs don't matter when it comes to LG, I haven't seen an LG phone i have liked since the Voyager. The latest LG GB phones have been crap. I can't say anything about the 4X but this just meh. I'd take a last years Note over this any day.
9. hybris (Posts: 56; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The LG Vu feature phone on ATT was the best basic phone I've ever owned. As much as I've been hesitant to get an LG smartphone, the Spectrum is a sold phone and I think I might have to give this one a chance.
11. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
if u like it, get it! and vice versa lol