LG Optimus Vu II specs surface: same unwieldy 5-inch screen, significantly upgraded hardware
0. phoneArena 24 Sep 2012, 07:13 posted on
The LG Optimus Vu II is true embodiment of the monster phone concept. It is the successor to LG’s first Vu phablet - a very wide, virtually…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Wow. RAM 2Ghz , better than a lot of laptops!
10. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The article was edited. Innitially it's 2Ghz not 2GB.
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
For me if this rumored HTC Nexus 5 is true, that will be a much better buy than the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Honestly speaking, the "unique" aspect ratio, makes the phone luk ugly..
9. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
i guess ICS is just for the prototype? no phone should launch with ICS already
8. Bfrenz (Posts: 112; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Yuck! LG R&D have to rethink about design language.
15. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
What about the Optimus "G"angsta?
That looks Gangsta with all it's Glitter.
11. kurejikame (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Did the first Vu not just come out? I feel like this should have been what the first one was.
12. jibraihimi (Posts: 762; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Why call this Optimus Vu 2, when they could have easily called it Optimus Vu s, becoz there's hardly any difference between this and first Vu.......... Btw I was hoping for complete overhaul of design in Vu 2 and inclusion of S4 pro processor................... But this phone really looks ugly in front of Note 2, God knows, what designers at LG are smoking to come up with this design..............
13. wolstenbeast (Posts: 25; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
HTC Droid Incredible X or Note2 if it is coming to Big Red.
14. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
ICS?? If this is to be released anytime in the future, its a crime that it does not come with JB right out of the box. God, LG is something short sighted.