LG Optimus True HD LTE now official, marries a 4.5" high-resolution RGB screen with German LTE
0. phoneArena 26 Apr 2012, 06:05 posted on
LG is adamant to point out its 720p screen is done with a regular RGB matrix, not the alternative PenTile arrangement of Samsung's HD Super AMOLED displays. Not that you notice much the use of PenTile on a 1280x720, or even 1280x800 pixels screens of the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Note, but RGB is what we are used to since we played in the sandbox...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
ugly design, LG if you want to swing back into profit you better design something more decent.
5. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
What phone do you own? and which phone are you looking forward to?
7. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I am not comparing it, just the looks of this LG phone is a turnoff to me. Even Huawei does a better job.
10. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
It's all good.
I was just wondering what phone you're using and what phone you are looking forward to.
What phone is good in your books?
9. Veigald (Posts: 240; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Not many Asian companies are known for design. Bland design is a staple of Asian manufacturers, be it cell phones, cars or other consumer goods.
11. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
the phone looks ok. it doesnt look bad
2. sun0066 (Posts: 80; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
the design is very consrvative and conventional , in other words , it looks like others phones, what make a phone great is mostly the specs, so it if the specs and camera are good it will sell as hot bread.
3. Veigald (Posts: 240; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
"what makes a phone great is mostly the specs..." Err? What makes a phone great is the way it looks, performs and what it can do for you. Specs is something only geeks and mostly droid geeks are focused on, since Android unfortunately needs massive specs to run well.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
If LG would stop putting their custom UI over Android and just use stock, I'm sure they would see higher sales numbers.
6. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
what a fugly design maaannnnn...........that stupid phone is not gonna sell a million units even...........lg shud supply screens only.....they really don't know how to make phones......
LG under its symbol writes LIFE'S GOOD......
NOW they shud write
12. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
the Optimus LTE (aka Optimus True HD LTE, Nitro HD, Spectrum) has already sold more than a million units
13. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
First of all, it's spelled should, not shud. Secondly, A design of the phone is preference. I like the look. I like that it's less wide than GSII, I also liked the back texture. It's not as appealing, but if feels good in your hand, it's very similar to the Nitro on AT&T.
14. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
omg.......jamrockjones , u like dat design......holy s** t.........ur taste is very very bad