LG Optimus L3 coming to Europe this month
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2012, 04:12 posted on
The LG Optimus L3 will hit the shelves across Europe in March – that is what the Korean tech giant just announced officially. For those who need a refresher, the smartphone belongs to LG's new L series of Android handsets, touted for their stylish design
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Probably not. The price of these new low-end droids would be enough to get you an Optimus 2X is some markets.
2. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I want to know when optimus 4x HD is coming in europe :)
4. mercorp (Posts: 1021; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
at 125ppi,the screen of the l3 will look horrible.get a galaxy mini 2 instead.
7. galbert1555 (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Wait... there's a phone I didn't notice with the babe standing right there ready to blow....my birthday candles.... gigity....
8. Bangthering_007 (Posts: 36; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
I like the GIRL more than the PHONE!!