LG Optimus L1 II Tri offers triple-SIM capabilities and Android Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2014, 17:52 posted on
The Optimus L1 II Tri is one of the few smartphones out there (from a known-brand) that supports three SIM cards. LG is currently selling it in Brazil for less than $130...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Cute name for a cute looking device. :) Looking forward to your 2014 L-series LG!
12. Mittal (Posts: 425; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
1 II Tri ? lol...
I cant decide if thats cute or stupid
6. somic19 (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
i got 5 active sim cards, 3 active smartphones and each sim has specific contact persons and fuctions.
3. bananana (Posts: 29; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
well, this is not new, lots of small mobile phone companies in SEA region already had a 3 sim supporting feature. Heck, they even have a 4 sim card version!
13. NFSHesham (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
Not Smartphones , If you search on GSMArena there are 17 devices which support triple sim cards and none of them are Smartphones
5. faizan-sharif (Posts: 30; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
yup and many of them just come pre -rooted :P
10. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Anyone notice how the battery indicator shows the time remaining instead of the usual percentage? Neat.
14. Glim12808 (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Small, ugly, and expensive. And with 512MB RAM, will probably lag and stutter too. No thanks.
15. NFSHesham (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
get a triple sim smartphone then talk , plus you didn't try it to see if it lags or not , here in Egypt we don't get those crazy offers on the lumia 520 , in fact this lg Costs HALF As Much as that lumia and the only thing in its price is these buggy shi*s known as samsung galaxy star , star pro