LG Optimus G unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:04
There is a lot to love about the newly-announced LG Optimus G. For starters, it is equipped with the very capable quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chip by Qualcomm, which, to no surprise, is shaping up to be a true heavyweight performer, judging by those benchmark results. Then we have the 4.7” WXGA (1280 x 768) True HD IPS display, which impressed us with its clarity and crispness while we were doing our Optimus G hands-on. All those goodies, including a 13-megapixel camera, 2GB of RAM, and a 2,100mAh battery are enclosed inside a body sporting LG’s patented Crystal Reflection finish...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
24. dr_fajardo12 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 00:02 0 2
better than this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
2. FranksGT posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:12 2 0
Amazing, probably my next smartphone. Only because I wanna be different then then GS3 and I5 crowd. They will be like whats that and ill be like its a phone made my Apple and Samsung together pretty sweet right?
5. kamil posted on 18 Sep 2012, 09:22 5 1
I like this phone cause of the cpu,gpu,ram and its using sony camera module not so much on the design at least looks better than d iphone 5 f**k apple
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 18 Sep 2012, 12:04 2 2
SONY CAMERA FOR THE WIN!! wow maybe they really do have a winner here
17. darkskoliro posted on 18 Sep 2012, 15:57 0 0
i wouldnt be too happy about the camera if I was you, did you see the video sample? :\
13. SuperMaoriBro posted on 18 Sep 2012, 12:48 1 0
Camera module is not sony. It is an LG made one
18. d_eagle posted on 18 Sep 2012, 16:19 2 0
Sensor is by Sony, LG made lens and all the other things
25. kamil posted on 19 Sep 2012, 05:50 0 0
hehe my bad sorry but i could had sworn lg is using sony camera module well more like the sensorhttp://www.phonearena.com/news
dont know if im wrong
26. Ranjeth posted on 26 Sep 2012, 07:19 0 0
Kamil..accept that r poor....ipho 5. Is awesome.....and this phone is also good...if u can't afford one ....go beg.......
6. buggerrer posted on 18 Sep 2012, 10:45 0 0
When LG released the LG G2X (Optimus 2X). It was touted as the most powerful phone ever. However, there are other things to consider when getting a phone. The G2X suffered from rebooting and freezing issues. Also, the carriers in the states haven't updated it to Ice Cream Sandwich. I can only hope that LG has addressed these issues with this phone, however I'll never buy a LG phone again.
27. Ranjeth posted on 26 Sep 2012, 07:21 0 0
Dude don't say that...it's better than gsiii...the issues will be fixed....ics comin for twox
7. Gaytor posted on 18 Sep 2012, 11:01 2 0
Great specs. But cannot risk issues with the finished product so will wait for reviews on reviews.
8. Kronic (banned) posted on 18 Sep 2012, 11:11 2 4
Seriously! Who's gonna buy LG. People would make fun of me regardless of how powerful the phone is
9. jaytai0106 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 11:28 4 0
True, but it's like buy a car from a crappy manufacture. As long as you like it, it's okay :D
I wouldn't mind to try it out, who knows. Maybe LG will be the next Samsung or Apple one day. Companies rise and fall as time goes on
14. Android4u posted on 18 Sep 2012, 13:24 4 0
Oh, so you care what other people think? If that's the case then I bet you already preordered your iPhone5 ...
16. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2012, 15:02 4 0
"look at me, I'm so shallow I give a shyt what people think of the phone I buy as a reflection of me".
Yea, you should have an iphone. Shallow and pointless.
28. Ranjeth posted on 26 Sep 2012, 07:22 0 0
If u lv for r friends then every one will make fun of u....live for u ..not for others.....this phone is awesome...
15. Android4u posted on 18 Sep 2012, 13:26 3 0
Isn't that the best part of android! Haha so much awesome phones out there to choose from.
19. LionStone posted on 18 Sep 2012, 16:48 0 0
Man that was a tease...at least take the back sticker off so we can see that back! :-)
21. PotDragon posted on 18 Sep 2012, 18:29 1 0
So...did PA just stand off to the side at an event, get one in a box, and make an "unboxing" video? Did you? Really?
An "unboxing" makes it sound like you received one for testing. Of course that did not happen. Of course he never used the phone. Of course he never even took the sticker off as IT IS NOT HIS HANDSET. To "unbox" is to unwrap and USE, not just take it out of the box.
So sad. Gonna pretend to have used the handset and post the rating?
22. Cha7520 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 20:17 0 0
I agree. When I saw "Unboxing" I was like OMG..WOW...then I watched him pull it out the box, cut it on and that was it...I'm like...um....that was NOT an unboxing!
23. aoikemono27 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 22:09 0 0
It looks like the digital scale I measure my weight with, completely flat with dimpled look. I stand on the back and the little screen goes up.