LG Optimus G specs leak revealing the manufacturer's most beastly smartphone yet
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2012, 12:30 posted on
If some leaked specs are for real, LG is about to compete with the Samsung Galaxy S III with its LG Optimus G; the device is said to have a 4.7 inch screen, 2GB of RAM, a13MP camera and VoLTE capabilities...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Isn't this the lg eclipse coming for sprint.?
3. Jphones (Posts: 233; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
depends on what it looks like. it could have the best specs in the world but if the phone is ugly regular consumers wont buy it. hopefully it does look good though always good to have high end phone competition
4. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
3.0 GHz. 64 of on board memory, made of see through glass. Has 4000 battery. Comes witha pen of its own
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
So the difference between this and the Optimus 4XHD is the 2 gigs of RAM and the camera(Which we all know is not gonna be that good)? Meh...I think it's too early; the 4XHD is already one hell of a beast
7. lpratas (Posts: 94; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I expect that this new phone not be only for North American market but also for Europe. Already enough of North American exclusivities.
8. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Was gonna upgrade next month, but good things come to those who wait :)
9. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Get over yourself LG u cant make phones anymore. First off all LG's UI looks horrribly ugly and their phones suck. There is no way they can compete with the GALAXY S3. GS3 FTW!!!
11. MingLiangChen (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
oh come on, GS3 deserves some competition
10. PilotHead (Posts: 18; Member since: 26 Apr 2009)
" and the latest Optimus UI will run on top of Android 4.0"....and you lost me.
Not to mention LG is probably one of the worst offenders in updating their UI or Android, and probably the worst in terms of battery life.
14. kanagadeepan (Posts: 634; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Ya, reminds LG Thrill (AT&T's Optimus 3D)...
15. TylerGrunter (Posts: 864; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Depends on the model: the LG optimus 4X HD offers a pretty decent battery life, somewhere in the middle of the HTC one X and the Samsung Galaxy S3. So they are improving.
I agree on the late updates both for UI and Android versions though
13. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
If it comes to the US with a quad-core processor than it easily beats the GSIII.
17. grams17 (Posts: 21; Member since: 10 May 2011)
Can we get this on metro pcs? Waiting for upgrade from this esteem.