LG Optimus G in white available from Rogers, uses 2600MHz LTE for faster data speed
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 10:37 posted on
The LG Optimus G will soon be on its way out as the Korean manufacturer's flagship model, to be replaced by the LG Optimus G Pro, but that doesn't mean that Canadian carrier Rogers can't put a new spin on the device; not only is the carrier selling a white version of the LG Optimus G, it also has the phone configured to run over the 2600MHz LTE band allowing for faster data speeds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bernoulli (Posts: 2565; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Totally sweet, I like everything, but the sketchy carrier subsidies, such as the 24.99 price for a 3 year contract, much rather pay the 700 $ for the phone than sign a 3 year commitment
2. BadAssAbe (Posts: 435; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Still the best phone out right now, unless you want a phone/tablet
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sony Xperia Z and HTC One are better.
5. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
It's like saying that the GS4 is better...those aren't even available yet (here in the US at least), so the Optimus G is still the best available