LG Optimus G for AT&T hands-on
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2012, 13:51 posted on
Already, we’ve gotten a good look at the international variant of the smartphone, but with AT&T’s offering, there are some notable changes that make it a bit different. Honestly, it’s unknown why many devices overseas end up becoming lower...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thegreatone99 (Posts: 12; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
waiting for the other nexus phones!!!!!! :)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
this isnt even a nexus phone. its the Optimus G...
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Looks verynice than the Verizon Optimus version. Another plus would be the crappy at&t logo is on the back not the front. They should do this to all their phones.
4. bxbomber718 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Nice but the internatonal version has a better texture and design on the back...also that was Jelly Bean we were looking at right John?
5. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1001; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I will give it to AT&T for finally releasing a phone with minimal carrier branding.
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3056; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Now if Verizon will do this for their Droid phones, that would be great.
6. gaby1451 (Posts: 113; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Egh, provided the performance of the 8MP camera outfitted on this US bound version is on par with it's 13MP international offering, I welcome the extra space I'm going to save not taking higher resolution photos. After all, It's not about high megapixel count as many fellow PA commenters point out. As for the back? Well, I would have to hold both in hand to really notice the difference and gage which one is better; though I worry about the back also being made of glass. Will it be just as fragile when dropped as an iPhone 4/4S? Other than, It's still an AMAZING offering from LG! Way to step it up :D
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Here is nice video about LG Optimus G (29:53 min):
7. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2023; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sweet!!! Att , thanks for not, making it a dual core phone :-).. I will get this on release day
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'd like to know how will it perform in a drop test.
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I also want to see drop test!
But anyway if I will bui LG Nexus, rumors sais that LG Nexus will have different design than LG Optimus G. :)
12. FoxDavis (Posts: 45; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Not the best hands on video ive seen. Still looking forward to having the phone in my hands.
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I can't make advice for you because we still don't know official specifications of LG Nexus.