LG Optimus G benchmarks
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 23:41 posted on
First benchmarks with the new LG Optimus G - the first Qualcomm S4 Pro based device announced
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
7000 was already achieved many times before, as can be seen from custom roms. It's not just hardware, software tweaking can make this happen.
23. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
this is where htc, and samsung need to come in and show us who's better with software....
29. mrbtree (Posts: 59; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
gsmarena did a test with linpack and this beast got 600+ which is 3x what we get from a galaxy s3 so good job qualcomm and lg
42. wackypandas (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
huhh the xiaomi mi2 was the first phone based on the snapdragon s4 pro, no?:O
44. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 400; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Although its an awesome phone with awesome specs. I had a really bad experience with the Optimus 2x, but had an awesome experience with Samsung. so i'l wait and see what the galaxy s 4 brings, even samsung windows phone 8 device, ativ i think, looks good. This phone is truly epic though.
47. LyubomirAS (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
How about the Xiaomi M2: It has the same APQ8064 quad core, andreno 320 processor, 2GBs of 533 Mhz RAM, 342 PPI (on a 4,3'' screen), 2 Megapixel 1080p capable front camera and, 8 Megapixel rear camera (now I cannot make a comparison between the rear cameras of those phones). Bluetooth 4.0 (100 meters connectivity range), option for bigger battery at the cost of thickness, 42 mb/s download radio (fastest on the market yet, certain Sony phones have the same one as well) and so on and so on. And of course it will cost ~$350 since there is no much brand value.
51. LyubomirAS (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
=tNXL7Hp0CIwand to 00:28:50 you can see that Xiaomi scored slightly higher with stock software.
52. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Ok, Samsung 9000 is the target. Lets power up big time & unleash the super G sayan 4.
..psst no more plastic build. BTW good job LG....Looking Good.
57. maxs3 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
OMGG!!!.... My s3 scores 7426 in antutu with CPU: 3775 ram:1390 and GPU: 1545 i/O: 716 .. Cant belive that MALI-400 can whip adreno 320.... ..downside that cpu scores half only... also in quadrant maximum i have gone is 6248 .with 6k average ... dont know why all sites put 53xx as standard score... mine is brand new bought on 8th september ..also got asphalt 7, modern combat 3, shadow gun and virtua tennis free on samsung app store... :D :D .. doubt Lg will can top that
66. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
hold on...7426? that sounds like the US version which means there is no mali-400, thats adreno 225. and my evo out scores your s3 by 700. looks like you should have waited for the note 2
71. remixfa (Posts: 14056; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, that would be the underpowered Krait with the 225. the reason i glanced past the SGS3. Blaaaaaaaah.
60. dblue45 (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Aug 2009)
HTC One X makes 6000 after the latest update.
65. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
really? my evo got 8100+ when i did it after the update
72. remixfa (Posts: 14056; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the Quad Krait shows a nice CPU bump on Quadrant next to the Tegra3 devices. However, I want to know what the CPU score is for an Exynos SGS3 and a Krait SGS3 for comparison. Someone, make that happen. :)
Also, I'm kind of disappointed by the GPU scores, I figured they would be a little stronger. Not bad at all, but I expected more.