LG Optimus G U.S. release date set for November
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 03:12 posted on
The LG Optimus G is a behemoth of a phone not for its size, but mostly for its internals - it’s the first mass produced phone to come with the Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. doejon (Posts: 289; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
nice specs but s3 has better softwarefeatures
4. redmd (Posts: 769; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I agree. Samsung may have a "crappy"plasticky body but they have the most solid Android software IMO. Users don't complain at the OS level they complain on the build. I hope the software on the optimus G is great, I hope the camera delivers and hope LG put a louder higher quality sound chip. This or Note 2 depends on which comes first.
nerdgasm all over if this becomes LG's entry nexus device with stock Android inside.
2. lallolu (Posts: 202; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I definitely love to have this phone but I am skeptical because of LG's record with buggy software and lack of updates. I may still buy it though.
3. lallolu (Posts: 202; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Hopefully they will not lock the bootloader so custom ROMs can be made even if LG does not support the software for long.
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Once my contract expires, I'll have just enough time to grab the "newly released" Note 3.
8. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
LG updated is LG Nitro to ICS, before Samsung could update the S2, and other high end androids.
This is deff a phone I will keep in mind for a holiday Upgrade.
9. kweldude101 (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
id rather have an htc device, maybe the new verizon "droid incredible x" or htc one x+ cause i enjoy there build and there software is nice but slow but jelly bean will speed it up some...hopefully jelly bean will come to the one x which im buying soon
12. King9242 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
yes i would wait on it but i need jelly bean out of the box.