LG Optimus G Pro with 5.5 inch screen for Korea is confirmed
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Feb 2013, 23:03
The LG Korea Facebook site reveals more information about the LG Optimus G Pro the more "likes" that the site receives and at the same time, the Korean manufacturer also let it be known that the device will launch in Korea with a 5.5 inch display and in fact, it will be LG's first model with a FD display which means a pixel density under 441ppi...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. epicandroid posted on 11 Feb 2013, 23:26 6 0
Sounds great! But it needs software tricks to beat the SIV when it comes out :P
2. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Feb 2013, 23:36 1 1
Damn this phone sounds good. Will have to wait till mwc Im curious bout the battery life
5. Topcat488 posted on 12 Feb 2013, 00:31 2 0
Man O man, the Korean ppl are so lucky to have LG as OEM. Exclusive products from such a neat phone company. :) As you see i like Samsung also... :))
6. Bozzor posted on 12 Feb 2013, 00:40 0 0
I hope this is the base for the Nexus 5...which will retail for
10. cezarepc posted on 12 Feb 2013, 01:58 0 1
Come on, start liking the page so we can see it all.
11. R-vjn posted on 12 Feb 2013, 02:51 4 2
am I the only one here who feels 5''+ for a mobile screen is just too much..!!
I'll have to say that HTC did the best thing with the M7 (HTC One, if the rumors are true). 4.7'' F-HD...!!!