LG Optimus G Pro benchmark score is impressive (video)
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:46
We sat down with an LG Optimus G Pro, and ran some benchmarks for you. The handset sports a 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600, clocked higher than what we have on the HTC One, but has a larger display, yet it should score at least as impressive...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:52 7 14
Do not buy lg phones , this nexus 4 with thermal throttling problem ,crap , get what ever you want but no lg ,you play 20 min ,it gets hot and drop half the frames here is the video. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v
7. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:10 24 0
Your username has betrayed you bro :)
14. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:51 1 5
Well wendy ,i never said i love android or anything like that , yeah love wp8 i have a lumia 920 , but i gave android another opportunity again after jelly bean , and got the nexus 4 ,guess what let down again ,i guess it don't matter what they do , they cant get it right .
25. TROLL posted on 25 Feb 2013, 11:44 3 2
9. UntitleD posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:14 5 0
Basically HTC Butterfly running the same S4 Pro has the thermal throttling issue, it's not just for Nexus 4, it's the chip. Though, it's nexus 4, if you aren't gonna modify it yourself then perhaps the device doesn't deserve you
16. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:56 0 3
I dont think is the chip bro , is the nexus 4 ,hope the htc one with the new 600 doesn't have this problem.other than that the nexus 4 is super smooth
31. HDShatter posted on 26 Feb 2013, 15:44 0 0
The 600s runs hotter. Best of luck to anyone getting a phone with a snapdragon 600/800.
I am waiting for a phone with a Tegra 4i myself.
18. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 09:10 1 5
I know he doesn't right, the one he got is perfect right , but the one i have , and the other ppl who have done the test have the problem , i guess the made a special one for him lol.
19. GhostBear posted on 25 Feb 2013, 09:28 0 1
Or simply edit the thermald.conf file, why make a mountain out of a molehill.
24. phonemonkey posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:55 0 1
its called a warranty claim bro
4. PapaSmurf posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:58 2 0
It looks exactly like the GS3... Benchmarks are impressive nonetheless.
5. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:02 0 3
impressive specs but poor software updates = fail
6. neutralguy posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:07 0 0
all flagship phones this year are almost using similar specifications. It only comes to design and price point.
30. kclgphilsbsa posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:46 0 0
not really, HTC ONe's camera software tweaks, display, audio quality, UI are better than XZ and GPro
well lets see what gs4 myt bring :D
32. HDShatter posted on 26 Feb 2013, 15:47 0 0
The Htc Ones camera sucks, the display is just average for this years phones (there basically all just using the same 1080p panels) and I hate sense. I have a fiio e17 for audio and that is 1000x better than any built in audio will ever be.
13. ngo2dd posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:43 5 0
There is a typo or wrong information. 1.7 is the same clock speed as the HTC one. 1.9 is the higher clock speed.
20. rd_nest posted on 25 Feb 2013, 09:35 0 0
Pathetic numbers to be fair. Please don't show me useless benchmarks like Quadrant/AnTuTu etc.,
Check Anandtech. They are really disappointing.
21. zeMOo posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:28 0 0
What do you think, will Google X PHONE use SNAPDRAGON 800 ??
34. HDShatter posted on 26 Feb 2013, 15:48 0 0
Tegra 4i > Snapdragon 800 by a long shot if its only 40% more powerful than the snapdragon 600. Good job Nvidia.
26. TROLL posted on 25 Feb 2013, 11:48 0 0
SO WHO WILL BE USING THE SNAPDRAGON 800.....?
finally one manufacture are using the APQ8960T, but no one used the MSM8960 PRIME?
35. Yankchef posted on 28 Feb 2013, 18:14 0 0
Samsung copies apple, takes over for two years, lg copies samsung and takes over next two years?