LG Optimus G Pro benchmark score is impressive (video)
1. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Very nice, would love to see a battery benchmark
2. wp8forever (unregistered)
Do not buy lg phones , this nexus 4 with thermal throttling problem ,crap , get what ever you want but no lg ,you play 20 min ,it gets hot and drop half the frames here is the video. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
Your username has betrayed you bro :)
14. wp8forever (unregistered)
Well wendy ,i never said i love android or anything like that , yeah love wp8 i have a lumia 920 , but i gave android another opportunity again after jelly bean , and got the nexus 4 ,guess what let down again ,i guess it don't matter what they do , they cant get it right .
9. UntitleD (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Basically HTC Butterfly running the same S4 Pro has the thermal throttling issue, it's not just for Nexus 4, it's the chip. Though, it's nexus 4, if you aren't gonna modify it yourself then perhaps the device doesn't deserve you
16. wp8forever (unregistered)
I dont think is the chip bro , is the nexus 4 ,hope the htc one with the new 600 doesn't have this problem.other than that the nexus 4 is super smooth
31. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The 600s runs hotter. Best of luck to anyone getting a phone with a snapdragon 600/800.
I am waiting for a phone with a Tegra 4i myself.
15. tedkord (Posts: 3920; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
My son has the Nexus 4. None of those issues.
18. wp8forever (unregistered)
I know he doesn't right, the one he got is perfect right , but the one i have , and the other ppl who have done the test have the problem , i guess the made a special one for him lol.
19. GhostBear (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Or simply edit the thermald.conf file, why make a mountain out of a molehill.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6623; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It looks exactly like the GS3... Benchmarks are impressive nonetheless.
5. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1340; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
impressive specs but poor software updates = fail
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
all flagship phones this year are almost using similar specifications. It only comes to design and price point.
30. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
not really, HTC ONe's camera software tweaks, display, audio quality, UI are better than XZ and GPro
well lets see what gs4 myt bring :D
32. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The Htc Ones camera sucks, the display is just average for this years phones (there basically all just using the same 1080p panels) and I hate sense. I have a fiio e17 for audio and that is 1000x better than any built in audio will ever be.
13. ngo2dd (Posts: 773; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
There is a typo or wrong information. 1.7 is the same clock speed as the HTC one. 1.9 is the higher clock speed.
20. rd_nest (Posts: 606; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Pathetic numbers to be fair. Please don't show me useless benchmarks like Quadrant/AnTuTu etc.,
Check Anandtech. They are really disappointing.
21. zeMOo (Posts: 12; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
What do you think, will Google X PHONE use SNAPDRAGON 800 ??
29. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No the Snapdragon 800T version ™®©
34. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Tegra 4i > Snapdragon 800 by a long shot if its only 40% more powerful than the snapdragon 600. Good job Nvidia.
26. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
SO WHO WILL BE USING THE SNAPDRAGON 800.....?
finally one manufacture are using the APQ8960T, but no one used the MSM8960 PRIME?
35. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Samsung copies apple, takes over for two years, lg copies samsung and takes over next two years?
36. terabyteRouser (Posts: 407; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I want the HTC One but I'm on Verizon.