LG Optimus G Pro Black Folio Case hands-on
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 14:27 posted on
Much like other recent flip cover cases, the one here for the LG Optimus G Pro follows in the same direction. Specifically, it replaces the stock back casing with an identical one – albeit, it’s attached to a flip cover case. Thankfully, we’re still greeted to the...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. red_fox (unregistered)
A carbon copy of the Samsung galaxy flip cover.
5. samsungIScopycat (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
samsung copied as well..
thats how korean companies do....
8. weinerslav (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
wow, talking about prejudice... don't you have another generalization up you sleeve?
10. samsungIScopycat (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
wow, talking about prejudice... don't you have another generalization up you Sam-boy?
thats what i want to ask you q as well....
11. heldown (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Feb 2013)
at least koreans can biuld a phone that last 7+ hours without shutting down wifi,blutooth and evrything and dont scuff
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
id have to physically compare these phones and see which is better. I still like the Note II, but the price of the Optimus G Pro makes it more reasonable in our wallets than the Note II
3. debugger919 (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
FYI, you can still get it for free if you order it online today.
4. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
So this is LG's approach to smartphone market.
Copy everything Samsung does, and kiss up to Google.
6. Wolves11 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Yes it DOES turn on and off the screen, but you first need to go into settings and turn on the option for the smart cover. Silly people and their unwillingness to read instructions...
9. OGman (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Thanks for clearing that up. That is one of the reasons I pre-ordered and I was under the impression it turned the phone on. I'm stoked for this phone and can't wait to get it.
7. Wolves11 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
And Samsung doesnt copy? There isnt too many original designs out there, every company takes the successes of another company and tries to improve on that success and call it their own. I have the Note 2 and plan on getting the G Pro due to the screen and camera, and I do not use the sytlus. Wife is taking Note 2 as a replacement for her original Note.
12. tacarat (Posts: 715; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
I found out the folio (and standard) back covers supports Qi wireless charging. It's such an under emphasized feature that's really going to matter soon. It also explains why I can't find the receivers separately. It's built in!