LG Optimus F5 smartphone announced officially with LTE and mid-range specs
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Feb 2013, 02:30
Well, what do you know: less than a day after the LG Optimus F5 leaked alongside its bigger sibling - the LG Optimus F7, their maker made both devices official. What we're being presented with is a pair of LTE-capable Android smartphones with specs that fit them nicely into the mid-range category. The LG Optimus F5 is the physically smaller among the two, sporting a 4.3-inch IPS display with qHD resolution (960 by 540 pixels)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. stijnvbml posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:03 2 0
Why only a 5 mp camera, 8mp is better for a phone like this
2. tiara6918 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:17 4 0
Maybe lg is targeting this phone for a lower price tag that's why they decided to stick with 5mp
9. stijnvbml posted on 21 Feb 2013, 13:21 0 0
The specs are pretty good, a 8mp isn't very expensive. So I think the most people will pay $15 more for a better camera
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:17 3 0
lg is dropping some nicely speced mid ranged phones!
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 21 Feb 2013, 04:20 3 0
Less than a year ago, my phone was considered an upper mid rage device but now it's similarly spec'd to current gen low end phones =/
5. jonartpop posted on 21 Feb 2013, 04:44 3 0
Nice specs. I hope it would cost under $300. That would be great..
6. Diego! posted on 21 Feb 2013, 05:35 0 1
LG is going to do something unprecedent... they will make Samsung and Apple join forces to bring LG to court due to its latest designs, F5 looks exactly like an iPhone 5 and F7 looks like a Galaxy S II.
7. WHoyton1 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 05:36 0 2
Hmmmm nice i like but LG need to seriously change there UI it looks horrible and outdated and they also need to stop making boring black and white rectangles its like the design team cant draw any other shape...
8. corporateJP posted on 21 Feb 2013, 09:57 1 0
Yeah, because square and oval phones were a hit, right?
Many companies have tried and failed, bombed once it hit the market.
Rectangles work. Just figure out what to do with the corners.
Glad you're not designing phones for me as you are brutally clueless.