LG Optimus F3 pictured, detailed for Sprint
0. phoneArena 21 May 2013, 05:25 posted on
LG's been making more than a few waves lately with its latest generation of devices, as well as handsets on the horizon that are already creating a good deal of buzz. The newly-minted, third-place smartphone OEM has two more additions for Sprint alone this quarter: the LS720 Optimus F3 and LS980 Optimus G Pro (already gracing AT&T shelves as the E980)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why the sudden trend it the Samsung-ish physical home button?
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well i have to admit it...that does look like a low-end phone! And is it me or is it square....
If i was looking in the low end area then it would be the Xperia L for me! Sorry LG
8. lsutigers (Posts: 798; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
LG has a hard time making a good looking phone for sure.
4. troutsy (Posts: 287; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I don't trust any Phonearena review / article about LG after that ridiculous poorly written / edited advertorial about how amazing LG's IPS LCD displays are.
10. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I think the article clearly said it was from LG and that it does not reflect PA's own opinion.
5. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
2460mah battery? :O
6. ItsMyChoice (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Korean company can't make good looking device. Sarcasm
7. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Samsung Mobile bought LG! Or LG (Gold Star) start copy Samsung! ?
12. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Who is more lost lg for making the phone or sprint thinking it will sell
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
When this device has a larger battery than the HTC One....
not hating on HTC, but this is embarrasing