LG Optimus Black likely headed to Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Alltel and Virgin Mobile
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jul 2011, 05:46
The LG Optimus Black has been available in the U.K. for nearly two months now, yet little has been said regarding its launch in the U.S. Well, what if we told you that we have a few reasons to believe that the smartphone is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sw1tchUp (unregistered) posted on 04 Jul 2011, 11:39 1 0
Virgin Mobile USA O_O
4. moosekilerwithfarts (unregistered) posted on 04 Jul 2011, 16:14 0 0
Yes. It is still here in Georgia, Illinois and a few other states, although it has been bumped down to around 800,000 customers.
5. GreyCelt (unregistered) posted on 06 Jul 2011, 03:13 0 0
Um, the LG Optimus Black is a GSM phone and Sprint/Virgin Mobile is on a CDMA network. So I don't see this one happening. Not sure what type of network the other carriers mentioned are running but unless Sprint is planning on adopting the GSM network, or LG decided to remanufacture the phone and make it CDMA, this is a bad rumor.
6. greyson (unregistered) posted on 06 Jul 2011, 15:38 0 0
there have been many phones to that have moved from one network technology to another
i hope you arn't too upset when this happens because it's all but officially announced by these carriers
hell.... my last phone had both radios available.... one for the us and one for overseas... do some research before you make a fool of yourself
7. peacekeeper05 (unregistered) posted on 07 Jul 2011, 07:14 1 0
i really like this phone. :)