LG Optimus Black and Samsung Replenish heading to Boost Mobile
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2011, 10:54 posted on
Heading to Boost Mobile’s lineup sometime in the near future are a couple of Android-powered smartphones known as the LG Optimus Black and the Samsung Replenish that will surely entice some new customers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1022; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
About damn time!! I heard about this rumor about 6 months ago. lol
2. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
nice i just unloaded the motorola triumph's. im guessing the black will be the best phone available
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Eh, im on t-mobiles prepaid monthly4g. I dont like sprint's prepaid boost and virgin mobile. Horrible customer service, overpriced and underpowered phones,, no 4g and the inability to use an unlocked phone were the reasons i left virgin mobile. I said f#@k it bought an unlocked g2x and a prepaid sim and never looked back.
10. blaze456 (Posts: 51; Member since: 06 Oct 2010)
there phones are not over priced...id say its jus the service..although boost service a better than virgin..idk why when they suppose to be the same
4. Cha7520 (Posts: 216; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I'm a Virgin Mobile Customer....and bought the Motorola Triumph...the rumor was that this phone was coming to VM, but I guess not. Time to make the switch next year...better phone...cheaper plan $50 for unlimited everything, PLUS the Shrinkage plan until your at $35 a month! SWEET!
6. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
I hate to burst your bubble but it's $55 a month to start due to it being an android device; shrinkage will get it down to $40 a month.
5. LordBonztie (Posts: 51; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
trying to go with the hype but you cant afford it.
then blame it on the network provider.
tell them its overpriced because you cant pay for it.
7. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
They also got another 4 inch screen phone the ZTE warp. Its not too bad.
8. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The ZTE Warp has a 4.3" screen and were offering the phone at 30% off just a few weeks earlier.
9. mr.gonse80 (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
Funny how this article doesn't mention how the ZTE Warp isn't in Boost Mobile's solid lineup. I bought that phone and quickly returned it for the Samsung Transform Ultra. If this LG Optimus Black is worth it, sign me up....oh wait....forgot there is no contract. Good to see how prepaid is treading on the heels of postpaid carriers.