LG Optimus 4X HD release date set for June in Europe
0. phoneArena 15 May 2012, 03:14 posted on
The LG Optimus 4X HD seemed to be almost forgotten in the midst of a handful of launches and the wait for the Samsung Galaxy S III, but it’s coming to retail shelves after all…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Lg phones looks better than samsung but only s/w update problem
2. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
looks nice, but s/w updates are pretty slow for lg. i only glanced at the video, but are those on screen or capacitive buttons?
3. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
it wont sell at all. should've lauched it before galaxy s3 was out. this thing is doomed.
4. kanagadeepan (Posts: 725; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Is this the phone coming with 2Gigs of RAM????
6. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
it will be able steal some of the SGS3's sales because the phone will be priced cheaper than the GS3
8. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Looking at the current state of LG this phone might have a good chance specially in the home territory.
10. mercorp (Posts: 985; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I hope it costs at least 10 percent less than its competitors.
This phone has a potential to become a value for money flagship phone.