LG Optimus 4X HD release date set for June in Europe
0. phoneArena posted on 15 May 2012, 03:14
The LG Optimus 4X HD seemed to be almost forgotten in the midst of a handful of launches and the wait for the Samsung Galaxy S III, but it’s coming to retail shelves after all…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mube1 posted on 15 May 2012, 04:28 4 1
Lg phones looks better than samsung but only s/w update problem
2. nyamo posted on 15 May 2012, 04:59 3 0
looks nice, but s/w updates are pretty slow for lg. i only glanced at the video, but are those on screen or capacitive buttons?
3. ananya22 posted on 15 May 2012, 05:08 3 3
it wont sell at all. should've lauched it before galaxy s3 was out. this thing is doomed.
4. kanagadeepan posted on 15 May 2012, 05:15 0 3
Is this the phone coming with 2Gigs of RAM????
6. u-suck-more posted on 15 May 2012, 07:16 0 1
it will be able steal some of the SGS3's sales because the phone will be priced cheaper than the GS3
8. A.aoudi posted on 15 May 2012, 07:24 1 1
Looking at the current state of LG this phone might have a good chance specially in the home territory.
10. mercorp posted on 16 May 2012, 01:00 1 0
I hope it costs at least 10 percent less than its competitors.
This phone has a potential to become a value for money flagship phone.