LG Optimus 4X HD gives in to hackers: finally rooted, step-by-step instructions explain how
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2012, 08:42 posted on
The LG Optimus 4X HD is one of the best LG devices we’ve seen recently - it’s got both the looks and silicon to muscle through all kinds of tasks with ease, but…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Is there people on phonearena.com who are using LG Optimus 4X HD if so, then what is your feedback about this device? Good and bad? Any problems?
2. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 414; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Based on their review, a well balanced device with a truly awesome display that even beats the SGSIII display.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...truly awesome display that even beats the SGSIII display."
But what about other parts?
9. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
The camera quality was apparently good and better than the One X but with few focusing issues. Nothing that can't be fixed with a software update or a custom ROM. Also, other stuff like the processor like the Tegra 3 showed it's powerful enough for serious games like ShadowGun and other stuff and also to provide a lag-free user interface. Personally, I would love to get the Optimus 4X but I'm just waiting to see development take off over at XDA.
10. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I think the 4x hd is on par with the other big 2 (gs3 and one x) , but personally I would take the one x
Don't get me wrong , 4x hd is a decent device l but even a flagship like the Optimus 2x don't get ics kind of worries me
5. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
its much better than the GS3 for sure, fits perfectly within your hands, not too big or small.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
But difference i so small:
LG Optimus 4X HD :132.4 x 68.1 x 8.9 mm
Samsung Galaxy S III: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
8. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 414; Member since: 04 May 2012)
It still makes a difference though.
Anyways, for me the True HD display is convincing enough for me to get the 4x HD. Even though the SGSIII get's higher FPS on benchmarks, I still think the 4x wins overall. Specially with all those talks on bad build quality on some Samsung phones.
3. minhajmsd (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
There's still the hurdle of the locked bootloader
4. nofear (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Apple is jealous! that Android community exponentially growing and having unlimited freedom for make choices and fun using android device.
Apple is making good product but its iOS is stale bad. Hardware designed is good quality I highly consider on next 10th iDevice (specially iPad, iTouch and iPhone are now and never come close to Android).
11. AppleSucks2012 (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
What a lovely smartphone by LG. There is just 1 problem. The Camera isn't as good as GS3 Or HTC One X.
13. mlhatter (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
This has to be the best phone out there right now! I think the iPhone and GS3 has a new competitor! Haha I want to get this phone so badly! :( There is a contest going on right now on facebook! If you use the quick memo and upload a photo, the one with the most votes gets the phone! for free!!!!!!! vote for me guys :) (www . facebook . com) lgindiapage?sk=app_245081188946726&app_data=sign_id%3A9772
14. stinkmeaner (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I'm not sure if you can win the contest with your picture but I'll help you out because I'm going to draw one too lol. I hope either of us wins the contest haha
15. bollywoodflow88 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
I guess there are a lot more people working on that Quick Memo event to get that phone. Especially after that whole dilemma between Samsung and Apple. I have set my eyes on this phone.