LG Optimus 4X HD getting Jelly Bean update in Q1 2013?
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Feb 2013, 06:44
The LG Optimus 4X HD will get updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in the first quarter of 2013, according to an email sent by an LG representative…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss posted on 01 Feb 2013, 06:58 1 0
I have to hand it to LG they have really stepped it up in this department.
3. omar98 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 08:03 2 0
Finally My phone is getting Jellybean and that unlocked bootloader lets hope we see good custom roms!
5. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 01 Feb 2013, 14:45 0 0
The two reasons i went with the One X, after having an LG i just couldn't stand LG's late updates, and after i saw the LG's development section on xda i was shocked. No ROMs at all, it at least you guys got a stable/fast software unlike the Optimus 2X i owned.
6. imkyle posted on 01 Feb 2013, 15:29 0 1
This phone should be a no brainer to get Jellybean.
7. puckhead posted on 01 Feb 2013, 22:19 1 0
If Optimus G doesn't get JB soon I'll never buy another LG again.
8. eli577 posted on 02 Feb 2013, 02:20 1 0
Everybody's always babblin' about: I don't get this update and that.
I have an S3, a One X and a 4X right now. I can tell you that the 4X is the smoothest of the 3 despite it's on 4.0.3. In everyday perfomance it beats the other two as well as in ram management.