LG Optimus 4X HD getting Jelly Bean update in Q1 2013?
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2013, 06:44 posted on
The LG Optimus 4X HD will get updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in the first quarter of 2013, according to an email sent by an LG representative…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
I have to hand it to LG they have really stepped it up in this department.
3. omar98 (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Aug 2011)
Finally My phone is getting Jellybean and that unlocked bootloader lets hope we see good custom roms!
5. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 814; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The two reasons i went with the One X, after having an LG i just couldn't stand LG's late updates, and after i saw the LG's development section on xda i was shocked. No ROMs at all, it at least you guys got a stable/fast software unlike the Optimus 2X i owned.
4. papss (unregistered)
I really am thinking of picking up a N4
6. imkyle (Posts: 982; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This phone should be a no brainer to get Jellybean.
7. puckhead (Posts: 76; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
If Optimus G doesn't get JB soon I'll never buy another LG again.
8. eli577 (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
Everybody's always babblin' about: I don't get this update and that.
I have an S3, a One X and a 4X right now. I can tell you that the 4X is the smoothest of the 3 despite it's on 4.0.3. In everyday perfomance it beats the other two as well as in ram management.