LG Optimus 4X HD benchmarks impressive, on par with the HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2012, 04:23 posted on
The LG Optimus 4X HD is no joke when it comes to specs - it’s the successor of the first dual-core phone ever, last year’s Optimus 2X, and it packs all four plus one cores…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2259; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nice... That LG phone should come to at&t.
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
At&t is already getting the one x so how about Verizon instead?
3. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Everything with lg is impressive except the time for updating android version which seems to take forever.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
This will be interesting :) Now, every phone company will put out monster phones. That's super win for the consumers.
5. Habib (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
do i see a 2GB ( ram=2315) ram in there?
or M i jus seeing xtra numbers? :/!!!!!!!!!
7. sadegh1993 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i think that's ram score not ram memory.
8. evil_slayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
while the cpu and ram scores are downlright amazing
im worried about the GPU score...since my optimus 3D does 1213...and this one 1178
does that mean that the GPU is not that powerful on tegra 3....or its not benching the gpu correctly(altough that seems unlikely)...cuz i doubt that Mine Gpu and SII GPU is better than this one
EDIT:just realized that nenamark score is 44.5...mine is 36.5
but still the galaxy SII score's similar to 4X...so the GPU should've been better :S
9. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
eyephone please change your dp i hate that pic it makes me feel awkward.
And lg is awesome. Just saw my uncle's htc one x and the screen was a beauty. Wish lg's screen is better than htc's cause it would be hard to beat super lcd2.
11. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
fu$^ benchmarks..my Lord...why everyone is behaving like benchmarks would be the most important thing in the whole frikking universe?
real life performance matters not synthetic benchmarks (and many phones before had proved that benchmarks lie)