LG Optimus 4X HD, Vu, 3D Max, L7, and L3 are previewed earlier than expected
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:22
Well people, we don’t have to wait until tomorrow to scope out LG’s upcoming smartphones set for their official unveiling at the MWC floor tomorrow, February 26th – that’s because they’ve already gotten the preview treatment by the folks over at Telefonino...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:54 0 0
C'mon its not that ugly,cut the big guy som slack;)
18. fost4real posted on 25 Feb 2012, 17:20 0 0
its ugly my friend. the bezel looks too fat. Note still sexy
2. taz89 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:31 2 0
aint PA like 2 days late with this news...it was literally everywhere else or is this just another repeat post
4. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:37 1 0
Don't know about that cuz this is the only mobile related site that i can open from my company's filtered browser,good time-pass anyway.
3. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:32 1 0
If i could have 1 right now,right at this second. Well, it would be L7!!
8. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:49 0 0
yeah i would in terms of power but not design
16. taz89 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:30 0 0
they look kinda the same...do like the white l7
22. squallz506 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:30 0 0
I bet there will be a white x4 HD. Might be released later, i can wait the x4 is out of my price range for now anyway.
7. jroc74 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:47 0 2
So far...it seems HTC is the ONLY manufacture trying to make radical changes to ICS with their custom UI. Anyone seen the leak of the HTC Ville with Sense UI?
12. KingKurogiii posted on 25 Feb 2012, 15:49 1 0
if you mean radical changes by keeping it pretty much like Sense 3.x then yeah, pretty radical.
19. squallz506 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 17:40 1 0
I don't want radical changes. I want stock ics so I can make my own changes.
11. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:55 1 0
Yes, for the first time and then I guess my eyes adjusted to it.
20. Guest_star posted on 25 Feb 2012, 18:59 0 0
it is because ure not watching it from the right angle i had that problem but when you find an angle it is great
14. KingKurogiii posted on 25 Feb 2012, 15:50 4 0
that Optimus UI is looking pretty damn good there. i'm digging the unlocking effect there. o:
17. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:51 3 0
Yea I gotta give LG kudos on this. They finally listened to the people and made their UI decent. No longer does it look cartoonie and made for feature phones. Might be the first LG phone I will actually own since the LG Voyager.
15. Carlitos posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:12 0 1
Gosh thank goodness italian and spanish are alike, at least i got 75% of what his saying.
21. Guest_star posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:00 1 0
look at all the f**ks i give that you understand them...oh i have none
23. squallz506 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:32 1 0
Dayyumm someone get the burn spray! xD
24. REYNER posted on 26 Feb 2012, 00:31 1 0
I WAS IMPRESSED on how LG's innovation moves so fast. L7 catches my heart with its design and resolution. and the looks of it. its really like a luxurious device too bad it only has a 5 mp at rear cam. optimus 4x also looks promising the interface itself able to catch up with htc sense ow wow! this batch of smartphone giving me a headache for which device i would pick...! haha
25. phildroid posted on 26 Feb 2012, 05:01 0 0
I'll get the Vu. It answers my browsing needs. Perfect size for me. I love the form factor.
26. A.aoudi posted on 26 Feb 2012, 09:17 0 0
The sooner they come out the better they will sell because there is lots of competition on the way so it is smart of LG to release it sooner than expected. In fact if they did not wait for mobile congress and just released it now then this thing will sell like hot donuts.