LG Optimus 4X HD Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 15:23 posted on
We are not going to lie to you, guys, we do have a soft spot kept for the LG Optimus 4X HD, and how wouldn't we? After all, it's the successor to last year's LG Optimus 2X – the phone that kicked off the dual-core game. But now that dual-core is pretty much what you'd expect from every self-respecting smartphone, LG has decided that it's finally time to take things up a notch by introducing a quad-core handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
One of these will get me satisfied for a year. :p
2. joey18 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Lg is good company my old tv old works for 6 months i think samsung is better brand
24. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Believe me, Samsung is the same. They're all the same: LG, Samsung, HTC, Huauauawei and etc.
3. redmd (Posts: 771; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
what worries me is the battery. ninja core to the rescue?
5. PostalJim (Posts: 46; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
2150 battery. Should last under normal/non gamer use.
10. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it should last for a good while actually. Quad core will sip battery a hell of a lot better than a dual core.. especially compared to the T2 and crapdragon S3... both of which came with a much smaller battery.
6. VZW4LIFE (Posts: 33; Member since: 11 Jun 2011)
Damn! I'm excited!!! :O I need to sit down now! :$
8. Jphones (Posts: 230; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The phone insides sounds Fanfreakintastic but gosh can we get a more imaginative design. Don't want a light slab of plastic
9. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The UI looks ok.
This might be an okay phone after all.
14. Zayuh24 (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
When it comes to the States, T-Mobile is going to take off the UI. They did the same with the Optimus 2X
16. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
im all for a quad core "nexus" like device. :)
17. kshell1 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i agree with you remix, my G2x is great for my gaming and web browsing, the only thing that annoyings me is the low RAM and random reboots. if this is a tmobile phone it shall be mine
19. myproffs (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
LG Optimus 4X HD vs HTC One X
Both devices running Quad-core processor which makes them very fast, these new mobile power houses have Android snapping along at an unparalleled rate. more infp check myproffs website
21. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
I guess the only thing giving LG the advantage is the larger battery.. oh yea! the display too!
22. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
Only thing giving HTC the advantage is the camm and beats audio, since i don't listen to music on phone and dont have a need for super duper camm because i rarely take photos my money is on LG because i brows the web and play games and watch movies on my phone all the time :D
20. gragonHDfones (unregistered)
nahhhhh, but i am impressed. I am happy companies like lg and pantech are showing the good side of themselves.
23. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
haha under the second set of pictures instead of Ice Cream Sandwich, they put Ice Scream Sandwich!
26. Wildmanfan (Posts: 217; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
I'll bet anyone here that Verizon is going to bypass this phone and AT&T will get it. If Verizon got the phones AT&T gets, like the Note, every company in America will be finished. But noooooooooooo.......................VZW will screw this up. Guaranteed.