LG Optimus 4X HD Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:23
We are not going to lie to you, guys, we do have a soft spot kept for the LG Optimus 4X HD, and how wouldn't we? After all, it's the successor to last year's LG Optimus 2X – the phone that kicked off the dual-core game. But now that dual-core is pretty much what you'd expect from every self-respecting smartphone, LG has decided that it's finally time to take things up a notch by introducing a quad-core handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. cepcamba posted on 02 Mar 2012, 06:14 2 0
One of these will get me satisfied for a year. :p
2. joey18 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:27 0 7
Lg is good company my old tv old works for 6 months i think samsung is better brand
24. Striker posted on 29 Feb 2012, 04:20 1 0
Believe me, Samsung is the same. They're all the same: LG, Samsung, HTC, Huauauawei and etc.
3. redmd posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:30 2 0
what worries me is the battery. ninja core to the rescue?
5. PostalJim posted on 26 Feb 2012, 18:25 1 0
2150 battery. Should last under normal/non gamer use.
10. remixfa posted on 26 Feb 2012, 21:14 1 0
it should last for a good while actually. Quad core will sip battery a hell of a lot better than a dual core.. especially compared to the T2 and crapdragon S3... both of which came with a much smaller battery.
6. VZW4LIFE posted on 26 Feb 2012, 19:05 0 0
Damn! I'm excited!!! :O I need to sit down now! :$
8. Jphones posted on 26 Feb 2012, 19:49 1 0
The phone insides sounds Fanfreakintastic but gosh can we get a more imaginative design. Don't want a light slab of plastic
9. rockstarlive posted on 26 Feb 2012, 20:41 4 0
The UI looks ok.
This might be an okay phone after all.
14. Zayuh24 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 06:46 1 0
When it comes to the States, T-Mobile is going to take off the UI. They did the same with the Optimus 2X
17. kshell1 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 07:29 2 0
i agree with you remix, my G2x is great for my gaming and web browsing, the only thing that annoyings me is the low RAM and random reboots. if this is a tmobile phone it shall be mine
19. myproffs posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:28 1 0
LG Optimus 4X HD vs HTC One X
Both devices running Quad-core processor which makes them very fast, these new mobile power houses have Android snapping along at an unparalleled rate. more infp check myproffs website
21. u-suck-more posted on 28 Feb 2012, 04:59 0 0
I guess the only thing giving LG the advantage is the larger battery.. oh yea! the display too!
22. Guest_star posted on 28 Feb 2012, 05:17 1 0
Only thing giving HTC the advantage is the camm and beats audio, since i don't listen to music on phone and dont have a need for super duper camm because i rarely take photos my money is on LG because i brows the web and play games and watch movies on my phone all the time :D
20. gragonHDfones (unregistered) posted on 27 Feb 2012, 22:34 0 0
nahhhhh, but i am impressed. I am happy companies like lg and pantech are showing the good side of themselves.
23. gp284 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 08:49 0 0
haha under the second set of pictures instead of Ice Cream Sandwich, they put Ice Scream Sandwich!
26. Wildmanfan posted on 02 Mar 2012, 17:09 0 0
I'll bet anyone here that Verizon is going to bypass this phone and AT&T will get it. If Verizon got the phones AT&T gets, like the Note, every company in America will be finished. But noooooooooooo.......................VZW will screw this up. Guaranteed.