LG Optimus 3D, Optimus Black and Optimus LTE all in line for Ice Cream Sandwich
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2011, 06:52 posted on
In addition to the first dual-core phone the LG Optimus 2X, the company announced on Facebook is is planning to upgrade to Android Ice Cream Sandwich the LG Optimus 3D, Optimus Black and Optimus LTE as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Smart move by LG, for I was deferring my mates to buy an LG phone due to poor software support recently, I think I was wrong. . . Kudos! to LG this time. . .
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
The problem is when?? when jellybean is out?
3. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
That would be hilarious. That is the onething that bugs me,the time of when they release it. This Year they snatched the late update crown from Sony Ericsson. LOL
4. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
I wouldn't have thought the Optimus Black had good enough hardware. I didn't think its 1GHz OMAP was fast enough graphically.
5. UltraElectroMagneticPOP (Posts: 49; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
What's the processor in the SE Xperia Ray? All I know is it's also a 1GHz single core. I don't know what kind. But I guess if the Ray is going to be upgraded to ICS, and also the OB, maybe ICS can actually run fine on 1GHz single cores.