LG Optimus 3D 2 press shot leaks showing a slim body, might carry a high-res IPS-LCD display
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 08:48 posted on
The LG Optimus 3D 2 body is said to be just 0.38" (9.8mm) thin, which all owners of the first Optimus 3D will attest is a good thing. Second, the display is allegedly a high-resolution IPS-LCD, meaning that we might see the excellent, but power-hungry 4.5-incher of the Nitro HD here as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. thnkthru3 (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Is it just me or does the photo above looks a bit like an iphone...wide bezel and rounded corners?
8. taz89 (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 May 2011)
apple won't see the point of suing LG unless they see them as competition...LG and Samsung pretty much have the same icons etc yet only the company that's doing well is being sued..coincidence? don't think so.
4. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
it really looks sexy.
And its time to change my character from y2j to buzzinga!!!
6. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
i meant bazinga!
I hate my mobile 4 posting every comment multiple times.
9. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Until I see specs I still won't declare this better than my 3D phone which is about to reach its *gasp* 1 year anniversary O.o
10. droidnator (Posts: 86; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
I'm curious to see what LG will bring to the table! Wondering what the specs will be...
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2862; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
All i hope is that LG optimizes their UI so it runs much smoother.