LG Optimus 2X vs Motorola DROID BIONIC vs Atrix 4G: specs comparison
We're simply taking the latest dual-core handsets, announced here at CES 2011, in the form of the LG Optimus 2X, Motorola DROID BIONIC and ATRIX 4G, and throw 'em into the hardware ring to see which one will come out on top. Okay then, let the specs speak for themselves!
1. omarc26 posted on 05 Jan 2011, 21:54 0 0
i like the atrix and the bionic man its gunna be hard for me to choose one.. Which one is better?
2. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 05 Jan 2011, 22:38 2 0
Well it looks like the atrix is slightly better than the bionic, plus the bionic is a bigger phone but I think 4 in is a perfect size for a phone and any above that is just too big.
26. osanilevich posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:30 0 0
it all comes down to what you want. Atrix has 1 GB ram while Bionic has a better camera (8GB compared to 5)
4. Thump3rDX17 posted on 05 Jan 2011, 23:27 0 0
how is the Atrix better than the Bionic? it has LTE, more memory, a bigger battery and everything else is pretty much the same.
5. skymitch89 posted on 05 Jan 2011, 23:38 0 0
Um...The Artix is better because it is coming out sooner and has 1Gb RAM and the Bionic only has 512Mb RAM. Sure the Artix is not LTE, but it is HSPA+ which is fairly fast.
9. Thump3rDX17 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 00:44 0 0
some sources say it's 1GB. i didn't say the Atrix was slow i said the Bionic is BETTER and LTE is better.
ah i see, i've misread.
16. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 11:38 0 0
Yep you misread. The sources you read must be incorrect and I pretty sure. CES even showed that it has a 16GB internal memory. So I proved my point that you can't read.
18. Thump3rDX17 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 13:23 0 0
pfff! who cares? everything on Verizon is better even you can't deny that. i admitted that i got the phones mixed up okay? and if i can't read then you're obviously dumber for trying to spell it out for me.
20. Dennis (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 18:41 0 0
Don't get mad please.. you got the information wrong. Say sorry ok? =)
Further comment on this will yourself even dumber =)
23. Thump3rDX17 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:13 0 0
why do i need to say sorry? i admitted i got the information mixed up but then ecml made that dumb come back and i felt like putting him in his place for being an a%& about it. that's all.
17. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 11:44 0 0
And look at AT&T's website and prove you wrong again.
13. testman22 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 09:06 0 0
by the time hspa+ comes out the atrix will be outdated
36. Ruvvvy (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 18:08 0 0
Too bad its only 1GB in laptop mode.... uhm not worth it? I think Bionic is the better of the two with that considered.
6. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 05 Jan 2011, 23:58 0 0
I am pretty sure they have the same memory and the same battery, can you read the specs?
22. raney150 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 20:07 0 0
The Atrix is LTE
24. Thump3rDX17 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:15 0 0
the Atrix is HSPA+
the LTE field under the Atrix is empty for a reason.
7. Andriodluvr (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 00:27 0 0
WOW,,, no love for the Optimus 2x !!
The only thing the Moto Atrix 4G has advantage over the Optimus is the 1930 battery and the 16 gb of internal versus the 8 gig for opitmus.
8. Luke (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 00:35 0 0
Atrix definitely is more awesome...
Laptop and desktop replacement!
31. smartfone (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2011, 19:14 0 0
Oh yeah, i already got the money for the ATRIX, cant wait!
10. mileyrool posted on 06 Jan 2011, 02:29 0 0
how sweet is that..i think motorola droid bionic is the best one.
11. wazupken posted on 06 Jan 2011, 02:42 0 1
I think the iphone 4 is better. Ok where are my thumbs down -.-
21. Dennis (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 18:45 0 0
Lol. Good job! Even though I am using a Galaxy S phone, I still think that the iPhone offers a more complete package in one device.
+ Only phone that I would get with AT&T is the iPhone. I probably won't care much about Atrix If I am on AT&T.
12. surethom posted on 06 Jan 2011, 06:21 0 1
The Atrix has LED notification do any of the others, This is the Number 1 thing I look for in a new touchscreen phone can you please add to ALL your posts whether the phones have one or NOT.
14. Motoxer (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 10:49 0 0
Droid Bionic all the way. Look at the screen resolution of that thing. I'm rocking the DX right now and couldn't imagine going to a smaller screen.
I think the ones voting for the Atrix are probably with at&t ha ha.
Verizon says they're releasing 6 new Android L.T.E. devices so I think the best is yet to come!!!
15. yt1300 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 11:07 0 0
sry to dissapoint you but atrix has the same QHD resolution as bionic and with a 0.3 ich smaller screen it must be looking a bit better
i know what i'm gonna get for birthday (march) :D
19. Ryry loves phones (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 14:57 0 0
I wanted the bionic soooooo bad but come on...Q2???? I want to see if the LG or the Samsung phones are good so I can just get them instead...anyone agree???
25. ajm (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:25 0 0
Yeah Lg has a pretty decent phone. Its the optimus X2.Samsung is coming out with a 4.5 inch beast but i dont the specs are as nice as either LGs or the moto phones. But the Atrix and the Bionic has the best specs by far.
28. qskater (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 14:01 1 0
Atrix sounds the best, only because it has 1 GB of memory. I haven't heard good things about ATT from people I know who have it in my area. Hate it when a good phone gets stuck on a bad network.
29. ComeToTerms (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 17:48 0 0
The current 3 top dogs in their perspective carrier. Shame, what happened to Sprint...you guys suck when it come to releasing new phones. But anyway, unfortunately the Atrix is the leader in memory but the size and the screen specs of the Bionic look great. And hey Tmobile, love those guys and their great pricing plans so that Optimus 2X looks even better. We have to wait before we pass judgement though because their are more phones to come. HTC, Samsung, LG and Sony. There will be another Droid as well. Everyone needs to wait until April atleast before me make the final decision of 2011's number one handheld.
30. syfer (unregistered) posted on 10 Jan 2011, 12:34 0 0
I have seen them both and here what different from both of them are:
Motorola Atrix 4G
The 5 Mp camera will offer 720p.
Display is 540 x 960 pixels
Internal 16 GB storage
1 GB RAM
Card slot microSD up to 32GB
5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
LG Optimus 2X
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
Internal 8 GB storage
Card slot microSD up to 32GB
8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video Yes, 1080p@24fps, 720@30fps
So if you are a gamer looking for the best gaming phone then you have to go with NVIDIA Tegra 2 phones. Know the only two on the market January 10 2011 is the above the Motorola Atrix 4G and LG Optimus 2X. Know the best gaming phone has to go with Motorola Atrix 4G as it’s got a bigger screen and the 16gb storage which is really nice.
If you want the best picture quality and want 1080p play back then go with the LG Optimus 2X it has a better camera and it plays 1080p back as well.
Hope this helps as I think both phones are good but I think the Motorola Atrix 4G should have had a better camera like 12MP the 5MP is so 2 years old know If only it could have a better camera and can play record 1080p like the LG Optimus 2X But that me I do think the LG Optimus 2X two advances of the Motorola Atrix 4G
1. 8 MP
2. Yes, 1080p@24fps
So that’s my felling about these two phones.
32. smartfone (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2011, 19:18 0 0
Oh yeah i already have the money for the atrix
33. Rextc (unregistered) posted on 12 Jan 2011, 11:06 0 0
Atrix is the most powerful superphone. it is the only one with all these specs, WSVGA qHD scree, tegra-2 dual-core 1ghz, only one with 1GB RAM/DDR2, only one with 1950mah battery, 16GB internal storage (48 with microsdhc), 4G radio (HSPA++ and LTE support), cool docking stations which allow laptop functions/multimedia.
Plus the benchmarks are in....
Motorola Bionic (Android 2.2 Froyo):
Quadrant gave us an impressive score of 2264.
This is without the software or hardware optimized
Motorola Atrix (Android 2.2 Froyo):
Despite still running preliminary firmware, Quadrant gave us the ridiculous score of 2,616!
34. elbory360 (unregistered) posted on 15 Jan 2011, 12:12 0 0
it all comes down to is what provider do you have , i'm not switching to AT&T FOR THE ATRIX .i Think verizon is a better service provider ,i didn't do it for the iphone when it first came out. but verizon is coming with a better selection , thunderbolt-bionic-lg and a samsun phone i don't know to much about. Sorry Iphone the Androids are coming...
35. Mike (unregistered) posted on 25 Jan 2011, 13:45 0 0
Pretty sure the Droid Bionic does have global roaming capabilities since it's a LTE phone. Thoughs!?!
37. JordanCox posted on 19 Sep 2011, 23:54 0 0
I have the Atrix and i'm starting to look at new phones. It's an awesome phone don't get me wrong. I just can't stick with a phone for more than six months it seems :/
So now i'm looking at the Lg Thrill :)