LG Optimus 2X Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2011, 19:27
And here we are finally having our sweet hands-on time with the much-leaked and much-talked about LG Optimus 2X smartphone - the first dual-core handset to become official...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. display name (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 19:53 0 0
nice!, ill be switching over to t-mob for this!
2. omarc26 posted on 06 Jan 2011, 19:59 0 0
does anyone know if this phone has a front facing camera?
12. random (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 03:32 0 0
no it's 1.3
16. mmm (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2011, 06:38 0 0
No its 2.0
18. tania (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2011, 07:44 0 0
yes, a 2mp one at that.
3. Wardski (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 20:15 0 0
Good stuff LG. I wonder what the price point will be for this phone...
Might be the next upgrade from the Galaxy S, seeing as the Nexus S is pretty much a June 2010 phone....
4. baztah posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:10 0 0
Is there gonna be one like this for At&t? Coz i like this phone!! :D
5. Ryan oh yea baby! (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:24 0 2
OMG WHY COULDN'T VERIZON HAVE GOTTEN THIS?!?!?!?!?! THIS LOOKS WAYYYYYY NICER THAN WHAT VERIZON GOT! I'm not dissing Verizon, but this phone looks way nicer than the LG on Verizon, and the Moto going to AT&T looks nicer than the one they sent to Verizon also...OH WHY?!?!?!?!!?
6. chinakidoliver.iab posted on 06 Jan 2011, 21:53 0 1
Omg I was thinking of changing from tmobile not anymore
8. maccmill posted on 06 Jan 2011, 22:33 1 1
too bad it'll break in about 10 minutes, lets not forget that LG is the manufacturer here.
15. Kieran (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2011, 03:54 0 0
LG aren't all that bad, lets not forget they were one of the first touch screen manufacturers for the ordinary person. Them ol' school Prada and Viewty (Europe, no idea what the americans get) were almost impossible to break.
I've got high hopes for this. And I actually really like the UI.
9. Bbrian32 (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 01:42 0 0
What kind of battery life can we expect from this phone?
19. lixcab (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2011, 15:19 0 0
Apparently, 1500MAh so higher capacity -- 2 days regular use, I suspect.
11. archangel9 posted on 07 Jan 2011, 01:55 0 0
I hope ATT get this one but even if it is Tmo,I'll unlock it
13. surethom posted on 07 Jan 2011, 06:31 0 0
BUT does it have a led notification light or is LG wrongly following Samsung & refusing to put a vital piece of hardware on there phones, if NO led notification light then No thanks, I would miss to many Vital calls without one.
14. pecemaloto posted on 07 Jan 2011, 09:39 0 0
led notification is a very good thing, but leaving it out aint that of a prob for me.. Will buy 1 when it comes out in my country.. +since i own several smartfones, and mostly use my bb-9700 as primary business fone, hopes r runnin high for me for jumpin on android cause i havent had an andro device 1.5 years(probably2 untill this thing is bought) so a bit tired of my i4 and nokias...
17. rufflesraffles (unregistered) posted on 12 Jan 2011, 01:31 0 0
We wanted to get our hands on an optimus for one of our exclusive raffles campaign at rufflesraffles.com but LG guards these thing with their life told us to wait like everyone else :-/ Hope its worth it. I personally would love to get one I switched over to tmobile for the 4g(awesome by the way I live in moneterrey park and tried to do a dsl report mobile speed test...a 1mb file made the test unstable because the results were too fast) and I would hate it if this phone didn't support 4g, it would be a total waste being that it has an awesome processor and we could be looking at some serious multiplayer gaming apps.