LG Nitro HD could explode in the U.S. for AT&T
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2011, 01:13 posted on
The U.S. version of the LG Optimus LTE could be making its way Stateside through AT&T as the LG Nitro HD with a True HD IPS display which the Korean based manufacturer says is a better looking screen than AMOLED flavored displays...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
it is the first phone to beat the retina display but to match it it was the Nokia E6
13. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
E6 was on the market when HTC hasn't even mentioned Rezound, dude.
I hope it has something better than S3 ticking inside.
18. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
if its an s4 id be perfectly happy with it.
19. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The LG Nitro is the renamed LG Optimus LTE, which came out much earlier than the Rezound, the Rezound just came to US first.
6. JonGarrett (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Aug 2011)
"beat" the retina display? as far as dpi maybe but Super Amoled Plus display is a better display than the retina display. I have the Galaxy S II and iPhone 4 and the S2's display is much better although colors are sometimes a bit saturated.
15. Gemmol (Posts: 658; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
it is only your opinion, in my opinion I do not like Samsung screen because it is too colorful, the colors are not realistic to me............If you like nice vibrant colors on your screen Samsung is the way to go, but if you want realistic colors qHD display or Iphone 4 or Iphone 4s display would do you perfect
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i don't much care for the super vibrant colors myself but i love how true the blacks are. o.o
17. Gemmol (Posts: 658; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I agree, I know this may sound weird, but I guess the reason I do not like colorful screen because when I took a picture with one a Samsung phone the picture look weird it just look colorful like a coloring book, and when you take a picture with a different phone, the colors are exactly what I see and not colorful...........In short words I feel like Samsung playing tricks with my eyes
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
weird menu key there... xD
wow. LG may have the best LTE handset on AT&T unless Motorola decides to get a version of the Razr on Ma Bell which i bet they will.
4. pimpollofelice123 (Posts: 30; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
is that a Menu and Search key sharing the same spot?
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1113; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Yeah you probably hold it down to search. I think it's a pretty good idea actually because the search key is the least used by far. Heck, some android phones don't even include it.
11. Gemmol (Posts: 658; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
great point but this phone need to come to daddy forget nexus
5. Gemmol (Posts: 658; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I take this over Galaxy Nexus if promise ice cream update
9. persia (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
wow!!the best phone in world!i will buy this phone that they bring it to iran!!
10. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Totally off topic... How's Iran doin over there? We keep reading that you guys have all these student-led protests to bring democracy and get rid of the hard core islamist extremists. Is that still the case? Because the Iranian leader (not even gonna attempt to spell his name) basicly has a bulls-eye painted on his back now that the other dictators have been captured/killed in the world. The entire western world would like nothing better than to see that guy have an accident. I don't have many opportunities to get an opinion from an actual Iranian on these things.
22. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
This phone is tight! Please come to Sprint.
24. persia (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
hey forsaker im here to see mobiles im zoratrain im not muslim and i agree you down with khamenei my king is Cyrus the great!just him is my king!!!