LG Nexus 4 pre-order page goes live in the UK
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 06:21 posted on
Now that's interesting: although the LG Nexus 4 has not been announced officially yet, at least one retailer is already willing to take your money for it. Carphone Warehouse is now accepting pre-orders for the LG Nexus 4 in the U.K. and it promises to ship it by October 30 if reserved today. A SIM-free price is not being mentioned, but the smartphone can be had for free with a carrier contract priced at £31 per month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
If u don't like LG's hardware then fine, if its their software better give this a try
2. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
With just 8/16 gb!?.
No thanks. Good phone gone bad.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
What if the LG nexus 4 is a distraction made to cover a better phone (conspiracy kneau)
5. bucky (Posts: 2146; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Another giant phone. Whatever happened to high end 4.3" :(
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5392; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
It kinda died, maybe the RAZR m? I personally dig the S3 size so this is good for me ;D
8. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The size of the S3 is perfect , but I still want the Note 2!
9. The_Innovation (Posts: 598; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
So I don't understand, will this be available for AT&T?
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4214; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You can buy an unlocked version from Google and it will work on AT&T. No word on which U.S carriers will actually get it though, AT&T probably won't have it on-contract because they haven't ever had a Nexus if I'm not mistaken. So if you want AT&T's LTE, or just want the on-contract price, you're probably out of luck.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4214; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Eh, don't give up hope yet. Didn't Samsung make the international version of the Note II work with LTE in the States? Google and LG may do the same for the Nexus.
13. The_Innovation (Posts: 598; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I hope so, because I know for sure that the LG Nexus won't come to AT&T because the Optimus G is already coming.