LG Marquee gets video overview treatment by Sprint
0. phoneArena 29 Sep 2011, 21:47 posted on
Those who pre-ordered the LG Marquee from Sprint were expected to receive their handsets on Thursday, but for those unsure, the official October 2nd launch date is right around the corner and the carrier has filmed a nice overview showing you what the LG Marquee is all about...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1133; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
This phone on Sprint will go almost completely unnoticed. They need to get this on Virgin Mobile and it will be a huge hit and sell like crazy!
2. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
no I see this being big with teenagers, its got that first smart phone appeal
3. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I would love to see sprint pick up more windows......i would take wp mango over ios anyday of the week
4. enjoi45 (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I that LG has had previous flaws with phones such as the Rumor touch but it looks like a nice mid-spec phone.
5. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Price is too high. Sprint needs to lower a few phone prices for there stores. We can't compete with Best buy and radio shack when they have these phones for free and ours are 79.99 AFTER REBATE.