LG Lucid and LG Spectrum both ready for Android 4.0 update
Additionally, both models will now support firmware updates sent OTA, and you should notice improved clarity on phone calls. While on a call, pressing the power button will turn on the LCD backlight. YouTube, Gmail, Talk and the Play Store apps have been updated. You can find a photo gallery of the new features on each model, below.
For those who keep track of such things, the LG Spectrum is getting software build VS920ZV7, while the LG Lucid gets VS840ZV7. Both updates come in at 384MB. And if you do own either model, let us know what you think of either update by weighing in below in the comments box!
source Verizon (1), (2) via Phandroid
LG Spectrum and LG Lucid Android 4.0.4 update Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
LG Spectrum and LG Lucid Android 4.0.4 update
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
See moto? Even lg supports its late models on verizon.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you mean their phones that came out after the Razrs? those phones?
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Obviously. You didn't know that?
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
of course i did. i was being sarcastic.
point is how does this make Motorola look bad? they're supporting every device launched anywhere near the time frame that these launched in.
2. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Hmmmm...... Lg doing something unusual ;-)
4. androidG (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
LG is now doing great...........
well done LG!
Optimus G. IS THE BEST.
LONG LIVE LG!
8. a961009 (Posts: 96; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I think 4.0 is ready in korea... so mybe you can get it asap
11. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Hopefully, if not, I'll get CM10 when the stable release is out~
13. teasamp (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Just got the update waiting on the reset for my Spectrum