LG Jil Sander Mobile hands-on
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2011, 09:52 posted on
Picking the handset up, we’re thinking to ourselves, is this really a handset designed by a fashion enthusiast? Simply, it looks far from anything chic, and instead, it comes off as something cheap because of its super plasticy feel. Sure it might have the faux pas appearance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
@ John v are you sure you had no idea what was jil sander. lol , because i have read news about jil sanders windows phone earlier on your very own site. looks like you are new to PA or you just want to emphasize Jill sander is very un-famous
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2818; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Fashion designers are just overpaid hacks. Its a totally vain profession that doesnt improve our lives. And I doubt this was actually from a fashion designer anyway, it looks ugly as sin, probably just were able to put their name on it in exchange for a cash donation to them.
5. snowgator (Posts: 3419; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Come on LG, really?
Where the devil is the Fantasy? You know, the WP that got people excited? Why gimmicks like this?
6. aldridhl (Posts: 64; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
the back reminds me of a CDMA Touch Diamond..
7. Firedrops (Posts: 229; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Next thing you know there'll be a phone called "Justin Bieber"