LG Intuition's upcoming software update doesn't contain Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 03 Mar 2013, 08:39 posted on
Considering that the international version of Verizon's LG Intuition, the LG Optimus Vu, is still awaiting its update to Android 4.1, it is no surprise that the software update heading for the phablet in the United States is not containing the Jelly Bean update; instead, it contains bug fixes, improvements to the speakerphone, and adds a split view for email...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rishabh_2795 (Posts: 21; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
The only reason people tend to avoid LG and prefer samsung... NO updates.
2. lallolu (Posts: 235; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
You are very right. It is the only reason I know of that LG is not doing well in the android world.
5. GoBears (Posts: 356; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Their cameras are even worse than their updates...
6. ChafedBanana (Posts: 359; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Did anyone even buy this phone? Isn't it almost a complete flop?
7. lululushh (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
i just updated my intuition and it took out the stock camera app, gallery app, and the task manager app. Is anyone having any problems with their update?
8. nuniroman (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
I got the update and got screwed. The phone worked fine the last 4 months. Now with this "update" Verizon is.sending me a new Intuition. Lost everything, including the ability to use Google Play for apps. It has been a long day. I still like the phone. But this silly "update" (more like a virus) took the wind out of my sail.