LG Intuition unboxing and hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Sep 2012, 02:32
Right off the bat, there’s no arguing the sheer size of this monster! Obviously, it’s not trying at all to hide its monstrous girth, which makes it one of the widest smartphones we’ve come across. Aside from its unusual size, there’s very little to be said about its design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PermanentHiatus posted on 11 Sep 2012, 03:11 2
Awkwardly huge. If I had to get a phablet, I'd wait for the Galaxy Note II.
2. ledbetterp3 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 06:47 0
This doesn't really have a snapdragon s3, right? Tell me that was just a typo, please
3. FranksGT posted on 11 Sep 2012, 06:50 1
I give props to LG for releasing the first phablet on Verizon. Should get some sales considering most people want such a monstroius phone.
5. laheelahee posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:19 0
a year ago, Samsung Galaxy Note vs LG Optimus Vu was a fair fight...
but now, SGN2 vs LG Intuition? too little, too late...