LG G3 name to be trademarked with the USPTO
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 11:26 posted on
The rumored LG G3 is not expected to be announced in the near future, but we could see it as soon as May. The smartphone might be the first from LG to sport a Quad HD display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3502; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I think LG will gain a lot of customers from Samsung this year! We'll see what they can do!
3. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I switched from Samsung because G2 is so awesome. I'm not planning on going back if they continue with such a good phones.
But again, removable battery, SD card or UI means nothing to me.
2. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 563; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I wanted an LG G2 but I also wanted an SD card. So Samsung won.
4. datsyuk (Posts: 177; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
I never ran the LG software on my G2 for more than 2 minutes but I really love my G2. Development is really coming around and it's a great device to own. I don't even notice the back buttons any more they bothered me for about a month though. I pull 5-6 hours of on screen time for battery the thing is a monster.
5. tango_charlie (Posts: 141; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Please stop calling a 5,5" device a smartphone. It's simply a "phablet". The development is really getting ridiculous. To enable QHD resolution (which nobody really needs on a phone) they have to go with bigger displays.
I know that there is a market for such big devices, but please consider dear manufacturers that there are also people not liking the trend of bigger getting screens. If you release such a big phone, then release a smaller sibling with same specs (despite display) too.
6. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Put the buttons back on the side and build it as well as they did the original LG Optimus G and I might buy it. In fact, I am open to any flagship except HTC because I got burnt by them so many times before.
11. technitude (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
I used to hate the back buttons, but now I like NOT having them on the side. I wish though they were moved from the center to either the right or left. Some LG apps have a hidden volume slider on the screen, that's not so bad.
7. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
If it's 5.5 though then that's too big even with no bezels.
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 1909; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I hope they significantly improve the build quality from the G2. This can be a real hit.