LG G3 launching at Verizon on July 17?
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2014, 11:27 posted on
Verizon has yet to confirm the launch date of its LG G3, but a leaked image seems to provide precious details on this matter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jphillips63 (Posts: 218; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Just too dang large. Nice specs just wish it was in the 4.7" range. Go adding a case to phones this big and it's just too much.
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Man up! I've been rocking a phone over 5.5" (Note 2 and Note 3) for almost two years. And I'm rocking heavy-duty cases on top of that.
12. jphillips63 (Posts: 218; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
It don't have a thing with manning up, it's about practicality for me. Maybe you have size envy who knows. But for me it's about what I feel fits me in everyday life. Hell I already snag my razr maxx HD on thing as it is I can't imagine how many times I'll rip off a larger phone.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Thank goodness; the 3gig of ram and 32gig of storage version. Now I'm interested.
6. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Same here to. Looks like will have to sell one of my phones and buy this .
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
In response to the article's title, no. It's always a no. Betteridge's law of headlineshttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki
7. Rager722 (Posts: 319; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Why is crappy over priced Verizon getting everything first all of a sudden?
21. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
How is it 'crappy' the service f**king rocks! You get what you pay for. I get LTE inside the bat cave.
8. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I thought this is a Sony only crisis.
9. amasog (Posts: 338; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
lol! july 17? haha. iand the rest of the world aside from korea, when??
stupid move by LG. i am planning to make g3 my 1st android phone, but im so tired of waiting.
why don't they follow apple?
14. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
i wish it was sooner also. but i may still get it and then play with it while i wait for the note 4.
17. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Make the Nexus 5 your first Android phone. Trust me, you won't regret it...
10. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I think this is a bad move for LG actually. I don't think waiting this long will not help them sell the G3. It's going to be hard keeping up hype as that would put it 3 months after being announced. LG bad move.
15. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
lg g3 was introduced on may 27. how is that 3 months behind? if you go by verizons july 17 release then that's not even 2 months behind.
22. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
My apologies. .. two months. . Still too effing long dude. No matter how you try and spin it it's too long.
11. KingQwerty (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawans
16. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It must be that the US is not a very important market any longer. Sony doesn't care about the US, now LG makes the US a low priority.
19. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It's really not all a bad thing. Hopefully the US will get some of the cheaper phones that now only show up in India. I'd like to get a good dual SIM phone, but there really isn't good support for this in the US yet.
23. tacjam (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 Apr 2010)
LG's business model is messed up! Release a handset and make everyone wait almost 2 months? If the S5P, Note 4 or Sony release release what they have in store in the next month, LG and that stupid move will lose 100,000's of sales! Stupid!