LG G3 gets compared to the G2 at Verizon, the result is inadvertently hilarious
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2014, 14:32 posted on
Verizon was thoughtful to compare the G3 to the G2 (which it's been selling since last year), but it made a not-so-tiny mistake when presenting the new high-end smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. scsa852k (Posts: 320; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Well that person must really not give a crap about his/her job to make that kind of an error.
4. fzacek (Posts: 2376; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The LG G2 is a better overall phone than the G3...
8. wumberpeb (Posts: 451; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I'd say your in the tiny, tiny minority with that statement... And have you ever held either one, tried one out?
9. fzacek (Posts: 2376; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
No, but 5.2" and 5.5" is a big difference and unfortunately a deal breaker for me...
10. TruPatriot (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 May 2013)
You haven't held or seen one in person, but you claim .3 inches of screen is "big" and a "deal breaker"
You shouldn't talk or type. Ever.
5. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Gold, pure gold. How misinformed and unthoughtful could an employee be to mix that up... How could he look at a sliding feature phone, with a 1" screen, and all those buttons, and not realize that it's a dinosaur. He works for Verizon, the US's biggest wireless service provider and can not sense that there is something wrong. Hilarious. Maybe he's about to quit his job and wanted to have a little bit of fun.
7. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
or theyre an Iphone user.........
6. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1684; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Probably another intern like the one who thought that Soccer player was Barack Obama and put his face on a bunch of coffee mugs