LG G3 gets compared to the G2 at Verizon, the result is inadvertently hilarious
The new LG G3 is expected to be released by Verizon (and all other major US carriers) later this month.
source: Verizon via Droid-life
2. scsa852k (Posts: 302; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Well that person must really not give a crap about his/her job to make that kind of an error.
4. fzacek (Posts: 2191; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The LG G2 is a better overall phone than the G3...
8. wumberpeb (Posts: 445; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I'd say your in the tiny, tiny minority with that statement... And have you ever held either one, tried one out?
9. fzacek (Posts: 2191; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
No, but 5.2" and 5.5" is a big difference and unfortunately a deal breaker for me...
10. TruPatriot (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 May 2013)
You haven't held or seen one in person, but you claim .3 inches of screen is "big" and a "deal breaker"
You shouldn't talk or type. Ever.
5. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Gold, pure gold. How misinformed and unthoughtful could an employee be to mix that up... How could he look at a sliding feature phone, with a 1" screen, and all those buttons, and not realize that it's a dinosaur. He works for Verizon, the US's biggest wireless service provider and can not sense that there is something wrong. Hilarious. Maybe he's about to quit his job and wanted to have a little bit of fun.
6. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1650; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Probably another intern like the one who thought that Soccer player was Barack Obama and put his face on a bunch of coffee mugs