LG G3 for AT&T hands-on
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 00:14 posted on
Embarking on its quest for dominance, the LG G3 is now in full swing stateside, as all four major carriers are now selling the handset. We just recently received the AT&T variant of the handset, which interestingly enough bears a few differences from the model we reviewed not too long ago. Considering we dissected the smartphone from head-to-toe in our review, we’re just going to dive in and take a look at the differences with AT&T’s model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fzacek (Posts: 2320; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Bloatware is one of the many reasons why I will never buy a carrier-locked smartphone...
4. FTWGT86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 06 May 2014)
You just have to get a Qi LG quick circle case
3. marcski07 (Posts: 584; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
good guy at&t only their logo put on the beautiful device, was expecting at&t on the black bezel on front, glad it doesn't have. :)
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3803; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Any word on whether or not the ATT G3 is easily rooted? That would take care of the carrier bloatware problem. And of course, open up the phone to "the beauty of Android".
8. namelessxsilent (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
ATT G3 is really easy to root. I rooted mine.