LG G3 costs only $99.99 at Best Buy and Amazon (on contract)
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2014, 12:28 posted on
LG's new G3 is the first Quad HD smartphone in the US, and all major American carriers are offering it to their customers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NexusX (Posts: 86; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Played with it in the store today, good built, but obvious refresh rate induced lag,
5. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 164; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
It's also $99 on contract on the Verizon website
10. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
I just bought it from AT&T today, played with it for a few hours, and didn't notice one lag.
2. zachattack (Posts: 534; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Hopefully it stays that way for awhile, dat is a legit steal
3. anasnazeer (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 Jul 2014)
MBKHD, I'm looking at you. Gimme one already.
6. promise7 (Posts: 297; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Doesn't Amazon charge a $400 ETF if you buy through them? I think that's on top of the carriers ETF too.
7. fzacek (Posts: 1245; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Wow, half the price of the Amazon Fire Phone. Now that's a steal...
9. Jklaz (Posts: 124; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
I have an s5.. if I could get this phone for no cost (family member has upgrade. . They would pay me for my s5 and I'd take their upgrade for the g3) would it be worth it??
14. DroidInMyPocket (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Try one out. Get your hands on it before you decide.
11. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Verizon is known to take out features on phones and I'm glad I didn't purchased the G3 from them!!
12. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2051; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The G3 will be free on contract in a few months, just like the G2 is today.
15. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the G2 is a two 1/2 year old phone? G3 will be the same way in two years.
13. billgates (Posts: 351; Member since: 29 May 2014)
LG effed up with the release date. I would have purchased this 2 months ago at the 199.00 as I'm sure many would have. Timing is everything, just ask Sony (something they can't get right either)