LG G3 costs only $99.99 at Best Buy and Amazon (on contract)
Best Buy and Amazon allow you to pre-order Verizon’s LG G3 for $99.99, too. However, this isn’t a discount, because that's also the price you'll pay if you order the handset directly from Verizon.
The G3 is the world’s first Quad HD (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) handset that’s manufactured by a well-known company. It’s certainly one of this year’s most advanced smartphones, and also one of the largest, as its Quad HD screen is a 5.5-inch one. The G3 runs Android 4.4 KitKat (customized with a new LG interface), and further features: a 13MP rear camera with laser autofocus, 2.1MP front-facing camera, LTE, NFC, quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal memory, and a 3,000 mAh battery. For a closer look at the handset, check out our LG G3 review.
sources: Best Buy, Amazon
1. NexusX (Posts: 179; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Played with it in the store today, good built, but obvious refresh rate induced lag,
5. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 186; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
It's also $99 on contract on the Verizon website
10. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
I just bought it from AT&T today, played with it for a few hours, and didn't notice one lag.
2. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Hopefully it stays that way for awhile, dat is a legit steal
3. anasnazeer (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Jul 2014)
MBKHD, I'm looking at you. Gimme one already.
6. promise7 (Posts: 476; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Doesn't Amazon charge a $400 ETF if you buy through them? I think that's on top of the carriers ETF too.
7. fzacek (Posts: 2197; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Wow, half the price of the Amazon Fire Phone. Now that's a steal...
9. Jklaz (Posts: 124; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
I have an s5.. if I could get this phone for no cost (family member has upgrade. . They would pay me for my s5 and I'd take their upgrade for the g3) would it be worth it??
14. DroidInMyPocket (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Try one out. Get your hands on it before you decide.
11. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Verizon is known to take out features on phones and I'm glad I didn't purchased the G3 from them!!
12. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3715; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The G3 will be free on contract in a few months, just like the G2 is today.
15. CheckThisOut2k (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the G2 is a two 1/2 year old phone? G3 will be the same way in two years.
13. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
LG effed up with the release date. I would have purchased this 2 months ago at the 199.00 as I'm sure many would have. Timing is everything, just ask Sony (something they can't get right either)