LG G3 Vigor (a G3 s variant) headed to Sprint
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2014, 13:08 posted on
The G3 Vigor should be launched by Sprint later this month (for an unknown price). The carrier has yet to confirm the new handset's arrival...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. f35hunter (Posts: 222; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Another low end high priced smartphone by lg
6. Florin.T (Posts: 165; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Nope. The G3 A has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 2 GB of RAM.
4. neela_akaash (Posts: 656; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
It would be Better to go for a $320 xiaomi mi 4....
5. yep_its_ed (unregistered)
So how many G3 variants are there already? Too many:
And now G3 Vigor
I might even be missing some.
9. DONUT (Posts: 362; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
the G3 Vigor is the G3 S. it is the same phone just with a different name for sprint. G3 S = G3 Beat = G3 Vigor. it is not a brand new variant of the G3
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Back in HTC days, they did something similar to what Samsung and LG are doing now and it led to their current position.
They made essentially the same phone over an over for carriers an consumers.
A slew of similar phones no one was crazy for in the first place.
Drowning in the same.