LG G3 UI images leak, seemingly confirm the smartphone's Quad HD (1440 x 2560) resolution
0. phoneArena 22 Apr 2014, 13:05 posted on
The new LG G3 might be announced in May or June, and it looks like we can already take a peek at its refreshed UI...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
75. HTCOE (Posts: 560; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
"the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny"
79. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
'"the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say..."
Where we can see that in your comment???
81. HTCOE (Posts: 560; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i know it's a UI. that's opposite of "wtf is this"
82. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Why you so hard try to make a fool of yourself? :D
46. blaquenoise (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
What does it matter when they don't even want to release their G Pro 2 to the US market yet.
50. Taters (Posts: 3656; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I like the icons and overall look but the contrast and color profile are horrible.
56. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 460; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I like it, bears some resemblance to iOS 7 but I don't find the colors as obnoxious. Looks FAR better than the previous UI hands down.
62. Noble_One (Posts: 59; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
I don't understand all the copying comments... This will be LG's first major release since kit Kat came out. (Pro 2 doesn't count as major and the flex came out at the same time, running jellybean) I assumed everyone went flat because kit Kat is flat. It makes sense to me.
65. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Hmmm.. A worthy android handset... I might get this....
69. tettech (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
LG's refresh UI is appealing. I'm actually digging this and LG's effort to stay in the game.
71. 3rdDegree (Posts: 171; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
It looks like the icons are based on Google's project moonlight.
77. rockers123 (Posts: 72; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Look at the internet icon. Is it the Touchwiz?
78. bayhuy (Posts: 312; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Pretty ugly UI...sorry LG, next time may be...
80. Zomer (Posts: 89; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Isn't this old news? That screenshot was leaked weeks ago.
86. eggclip (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Apr 2014)
I'd be pretty pumped if this were the UI, unfortunately some of the icons look kinda fakey to me