LG G3 Stylus is now official: qHD display, quad-core 1.3GHz processor, 3G connectivity
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2014, 23:32 posted on
Earlier this month, we told you that LG was coming out with a lower priced version of its flagship model, called the LG G3 Stylus. LG played hide and seek with this phone on a promotional video, and has finally made it official on Tuesday morning in Korea. The screen size remains the same as on the LG G3, but with the Stylus, the resolution is 540 x 960 as opposed to the 1440 x 2560 on the flagship model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Now if this phone actually shot the stylus out like a bullet, these features would be much more fun:
"Touch and Shoot. Tap the device to focus, and to activate the stylus trigger in just one move."
"Gesture Shot enables you to open and close your hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown, that will result in the stylus being fired without any further action."
6. AnTuTu (Posts: 1057; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Note 4's stylus is 1000 light years ahead compare to LG's stylus.
10. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Sharper and pointier, I would guess. More of an armor piercing stylus? ;-)
18. Jinto (Posts: 414; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
LG shouldn't let their G series be filled with useless mid-rangers, they shouldn't learn that from Samsung, which has made the public perception of their galaxy series as cheap
2. kent-gaga (Posts: 190; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
so what's special about the stylus?
does it have pressure sensor of any kind?
or is it just a normal stylus that you can buy anywhere?
3. fzacek (Posts: 2375; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
qHD on a 5.5" display? Wouldn't take it for free...
4. Phonedingo (Posts: 239; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
Then you're obviously not the the targeted demographic. Depends on where they price the thing.
11. vincelongman (Posts: 2219; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
qHD is roughly 1/7 of QHD
Very huge downgrade
5. GreekGeek (Posts: 893; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
What a piece of watered-down crap, shame on LG for using the G3 branding!
and it's just a stylus ala Tegra Note? not a wacom digitizer?
the price of this thing should not exceed beyond $250, else it's just a money-grab ...BUYERS BEWARE!
7. DirtyDan23 (Posts: 77; Member since: 12 Aug 2014)
that figures out to a ppi of 200......not very appealing
8. GreekGeek (Posts: 893; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
LG somehow wants to dupe consumers by incorporating the same design, same branding as the G3 plus a stylus! If you don't know squat about screen resolution and whatnot you'll be easily fooled by this to-good-to-be-true Note wannabe.
12. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That is the beauty of ignorant.
Works for Apple.
14. GreekGeek (Posts: 893; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
1. It's a G3
2. It has a stylus
3. It's way cheaper
Then by all means, to the uninitiated, this should sell very well
16. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1431; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
what just 3G why lg? and 540 x 960 res. not 720p..
17. thelittleprince96 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Aug 2014)
Horrible phone.A watered-down flagship?Even the mini versions of Samsung and HTC are better.LG is trying hard with the Samsung trend,hopefully they will not succeed.LG3 and Nexus 5 are their best phones and they will ruin their little success and acclaim with gimmicks like this.
19. rihel_95 (Posts: 264; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
should have been 1.3 ghz CPU, instead of GPU in second para first line.
20. DONUT (Posts: 324; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
the bottom bezel being larger makes the phone look bulkier and the design makes it look kinda chubby. they shouldve kept the front uniform