LG G3 Prime with Snapdragon 805 appears for preorder in Korea, disguised as G3 Cat. 6
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2014, 05:07 posted on
The Korean mediascape was recently abuzz with the rumors that both Samsung and LG have something special to show for the launch of the world's fastest commercial LTE network in the country. Well, as far as Samsung is concerned, this surprise materialized in the form of the long-rumored Galaxy Prime, which turned out to be called simply S5 LTE-A. This juggernaut keeps the chassis of the regular S5, but sports a Quad HD Super AMOLED display, and a blazing fast Snapdragon 805 processor, compared to a 1080p panel and Snapdragon 801 in the globally available S5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 547; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Don't blame us not support your device LG, you're the one who keep release better spec in the first place
Feel sorry to those retailers who stocked LG g3, end up collect dust
2. drunkenjay (Posts: 108; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
why would you feel sorry for them. its their choice. and seeing how your not talking about samsung, it seems like you are just bashing lg.shame
5. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
I'm pretty sure it'll sell just fine, as the very tiny minority of g3 buyers will even know of the primes existence.
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1643; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
So more than likely this phone won't make it out of Korea then
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3570; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It'll be Nexus time in little over three months.