137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3 mm
4.83 oz (137 g)
131.1 x 64.8 x 9.1 mm
4.23 oz (120 g)
137.43 x 65.04 x 10.6 mm
4.83 oz (137 g)
129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm
4.27 oz (121 g)
1. fzacek (Posts: 2443; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Of those four, I'd still take the S5 Mini...
4. techperson211 (Posts: 961; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Will stick to my Z1c . I'll wait for z3c to decide wether to upgrade or not.
6. fzacek (Posts: 2443; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Of course I would pick the Z1C if that was an option. Still the king of Minis...
14. Wolf_Blitza (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 May 2014)
overall though, a five-inch gs4 seems like a good choice compared to this generation's mini's, in both size and specs.
3. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
I prefer s5 mini bcuz of size
5. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
G3 Beats GS5
It inherently Beats everything
8. Penny (Posts: 1385; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I'm really liking LG's design language with the G3 and G3s.
9. Dee79 (Posts: 136; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
So when are they gonna bring out "mini" smartphones.
10. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 649; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Ughh with such the price I might as well get XiaoMi 3 and Huawei p7 since they call it mini anyway
12. mohamadalaa (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 May 2014)
My review about the korean beast LG G3 and why its the best until now (blog.digitalstore.ae/lg-g3-review-specs/#.U8en-PmSx1Y)
15. tokuzumi (Posts: 515; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
You are better off finding the G2 in the used market. You will get better support from both the dev community, and more timely updates from LG.
16. PryvateiDz (Posts: 103; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
I like the LG G3 beat, but I don't like the 8GB of internal storage space (yes even with the extra microSD card storage). I did read some specs list that strangely has it listed as 16GB's though. The thing that kills me though is they keep releasing these affordable devices primarily overseas like this, and the HTC Desire 816. It's like as if there isn't a huge market for affordable but higher spec devices here (hello Nexus, Moto X, OnePlus One, etc.). Those devices are only said to be releasing overseas with no news of it releasing here in the US.